[38]

Normani's POV

Normani's POV

"normani... normani" The voices of annoying reporters and interviewers shout my name trying to get attention surrounding me quickly.

Moments ago I was exiting out of the car with the members of BTS, and now I was separated from them.

I've always been used to the spotlight but not anything like this. In America they knew to ask questions and take pictures from a distance but these reporters didn't give any fucks.

They literally invaded my personal space, and cause me way too much anxiety. I swallowed hard trying to catch my breathe as there felt like there wasn't a wait out of the toxic and loud shouting crowd.

"Any comments on RM & BlackPink Lisa's fake relationship?"

"Who is he really dating?"

"Are you and BamBam a thing?"

"Did you actually have sex with the rapper Jay Park"

The voices of multiple reporters asked me surrounding me. It was like I was suffocating and couldn't think straight.

I looked around for my members and they were literally no where to be found. I felt myself being pushed towards the group of reporters, I turn around to see some man in a black hoodie.

I didn't much see his face, the only thing I would see was the tattoo on the side of his wrist. He walks past the crowd of people ignoring the fact that he pushed me.

Probably to get through.

"Alright. Back up. Back up" I hear a firm voice say coming up from behind me.

I sighed in relief, it was Sean and two guards who shielded me from the annoying and over barring reporters.

I stood in the middle of my driver and the guards as they escorted me outside to inside.

Once we entered the large doors, I felt like I could finally breathe. "Where'd you go? I thought you were right behind us?" NamJoon asks me.

"She was stuck in a crowd of annoying fans. That's what happened. If we didn't show up she couldn't gotten hurt" Sean tells them.

"What?"
NamJoon responded quickly.

"You guys should to be more careful. We aren't home, things here are different meaning all of you should be on high alerts" Sean tells all of the members.

We weren't home. We were in Japan. To promote BTS's music and new music coming soon. We were in works of having a world tour, but it was still undecided.

We were staying at a hotel for a couple of days until we were done promoting in Japan. We all had one room and stayed on the same level with maximum security.

"Meaning if you go somewhere you leave in pairs with extra amount of guards" Sean tells us.

I nod.
As a lady in a works outfits and black heels walked towards us with greeting smile.