protective mate

Titus's POV

I love rocky road ice cream, I don't like when that specific ice cream can be used to describe the introduction of Hermione and Eliza. I can see and feel the tension in the room rise. That's when I feel Hermione's emotions and how she's dealing with this. There are many emotions flying around her head right now like being sad, scared, and anxious. I go to comfort her, only to see that her eyes are a bright blue blazing eyes looking out over the crowd that is my pack. 

I'm too entranced to notice that the crowd erupted into cheers and applause until I feel and hear Hermione's thoughts and feelings about it all. "I know that not all of you agree or like the idea of having Hermione as your future Luna, but suck it up or else you will be banished or killed if you so much as touch a hair on her head."

Then something happened that I didn't expect. "This is coming from Eliza, not Hermione, I know some of you are already plotting against your alpha for if you hunt him down I will die. Do not underestimate me when I say YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER SUN RISE FOR EVEN THE SHY LITTLE HUMAN KNOWN AS HERMIONE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES."

That was hot.
Well thanks my little pup.