Drunk on Each Other

Hermione's POV 

Eliza is so close to taking control. When he asks my name, my answer is raspy. I turn my head to see his reaction and he gasps and has eyes filled with wonder. "If you don't want me to take you right now and mark you then I have to go now, Eliza is so close to the surface." his response makes Eliza come out completely. "I don't care, its taking all I have to not do the same." Then my world goes black.

Eliza's POV

"I don't think you know what your talking about little Titus." I say with hunger in my eyes and an absolutely predatory walk. He gasps when he realizes its not hermione right now, then he's slowly backing away  from me. "What's the matter little pup? Scared of me now? A bird that only dies to be reborn from the ashes? Are you sure you still want that to be your answer?" As I stalk closer to him, he gets more out of breath. I scan him as I get closer and notice the tent growing in his pants that's only getting larger as I'm getting closer...yummy. When I think he can't take it anymore I relinquish some of my control back to Hermione so she knows what's about to happen. He's ready. I let you have some control just so you know what I will be doing and not be pissed off at me when you came to. What the hell are you going to do Eliza?! Watch and learn my human. "Looks like you still do want it." His answers seem to be stuck in his throat unable to come out...OOO this should be exciting! I've waited for many millennia for him. I continue to stalk towards him until his back against the wall. "No point in running little pup...I'm a lot faster than you. And I've got you right where I want you! Prepare yourself for the time of your soon to be immortal life." I say in a very calm yet coercive demeanor. A little, but sharp intake of breath is my sign to start my little...how should I put this...play time? I lean over onto his shoulder and a single tear drop descends upon his body...the way a phoenix marks their inamorata. When his high is over there should be something almost like a tattoo of white fire. 

"Eliza! MMMM! What's happening...MMMM...to me?!" I practically purr when he has to stop talking every few words to moan. "SHHHHH...calm down my little pup. I just marked you. If you can't hold back anymore you can do the same to me and completely transfer and share each other's powers with one another." As I finish I hear one last moan from him as his incisors penetrate my skin near my neck. I just about scream when I feel our connection throughout my body. It gets to be too much for the both of us that we start to undress each other for the mating ritual. OH HELL NOO!! WE ARE NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIM WHILE HE IS CLEARLY DRUNK FROM OUR MARK!! AS ARE YOU DRUNK FROM HIS!! NOPE NUR-ER!! Friends don't let friends drive drunk. My world goes black. DAMNIT! JUST AS IT WAS GETTING GOOD!

Hermione's POV

That's enough for tonight. "I'm sorry Titus Eliza took control. Any who, lets get you to bed now so you can sleep it off."