Chapter fifthteen

Angela's POV

I heard a blood curtailing scream. John was paralysed in fear. We looked up to see a once pink van had a note written in blood.

Turn away now!

It read. Seth was gone to camp John had fainted. So much for being the mussel! I rolled my eyes. I looked at it again. If we want to go home, we have no ride!

I grabbed the neck of Johns top and dragged him back to camp. He might not be the mussel but he shore weighs a lot.

I sat down wiping away the tears forming. Seth sat next to me and...

Finn's POV

It was bright day. After explaining everything to my mates, Phill smiled.

"Who wants a game of tig!?" He asked. Maddy smirked.

"Your on!" she replayed! Tula up in the sky every time she was about to get tug. The Maddy and Flora shape shifted and I stayed in the cave with Daniela. She was so imaginative and creative.

"Finn come and play" a voice shouted. I turned round

"Give me my hudy!" I answer. I was seireuse I needed it! Phill was confused.

"Why?" he asked. I didn't want to tell him so I thought of a solution.

"I'm a bit cold!" I said sadly he knew most of the time when I was lying. His eyebrows lifted.

I spent the hole day inside because he hide it! Ass I need it to service!! Literally!! But I should be fine-ish.