Chapter nineteen

(A/N 100+ votes thank you all!! As well as 700+ reads!! You guys are awesome! thank you all!)

Finn's POV

A scream echoed throw the woods. Wait that was Angela! I saw Phill lying on the floor. He was crying. He looked at me. Oh yeah! I was still a inch off the ground!

"W-what are y-you?" he stuttered. Shit! Oh why is life so flipping complicated! I turned round. A tier rolled down my face. What if he thinks I'm a monster!! What if he runs from me!!

"FINN WHAT ARE YOU!!!" he shouted. I saw fear in his eyes. It didn't fill me like Jojo's it made me............. SCARED!

Another tier rolled down my check. I closed my eyes. Phill sees me as a monster! A mutant beast!

"I-I didn't want t-to tell you n-now." I stuttered. His face was confused.

"What do you mean?!" he shuffled away from me. More tiers formed in my eyes. I turned round to face him.

"Phill this was an accident!" I cried. Tiers now dripping from my face. He looked away avoiding eye contact.

I sat next to him. He sighed.

"Let me explain..."

_______________

Four years ago

_______________

It was 22:37 on a Saturday. I was walking home from Megan Smith's 10th birthday party.

It was pitch black. Megan's family were ones for the dark, so I was walking threw the darkness of the night in a already dark forest. Great!

In the shadows of the moon, something moved. It was fast and flying?

"H-hello?" I asked nervously. A voice laughed I began to walk faster determined to make it home. Alive!

"Finn stop!" a voice called. It was soft and smooth a bit like Megan's! A figure stepped out of the shadows.

"Megan am I glad to see you" I said with a smile. She laughed. "I think someone is following me?" I sighed looking over my shoulder. She giggled. I turned my head back around to look at her. She shook her head. With a grin?

"No Finn!" she said in a calming voice."Not a someone." She stopped and walked over to me. I was confused. Someone was defiantly following me. "Something" she smiled showing me her teeth.

I stepped backwards. Her smile turned into a smirk. She continued to walk closer. I backed away from her as much as I could.

Megan pinned me to a tree as she smiled. I realised that she had fangs not teeth! But I realised as they priced my neck.

_____________

Present

_____________

Phill's POV

Magen! What?! No! More tiers formed in his eyes.

"I-I'm a v-vampire" he stuttered. He looked at the ground as his rubbed away his tiers.

I got up slowly. He didn't notice! Then I ran as fast as I could. I was crying while I ran. I had no idea where I was going but anywhere away from here would do.

I found a bush and jumped inside of it. I began to cry harder. I was lost, cold and i had just found out my brother lied to me. His own bro!!

(Sorry for the wait. I couldn't think of a way for Finn to tell him but I got there in the end! :-) please tell me if you want more on Megan. Until next time bye ;) )