Chapter twenty

Finn's POV

I heard a rustle in the bushes. I looked up to see that Phill had run for it. You can't blame him. Can you?

I shock my head. I flue off into the sky to see the sun was beginning to rise. Oh shit! Only one more night here then we're expected home. Shit!!!

The burning sun hit my arm as I remembered that I couldn't stay out. If only Megan made me a half- vampire, then I could go out in the day!

I zoomed into the forest and spent all morning looking for him until a wolf pined me to the floor.

I looked at it's forehead. No pinky-purple gem. I looked at it's front left paw. No golden bracelet. Was it Daniela? I looked into it's eyes, they were caring and sweet.

My eyes shifted to something shining in the fur on it's neck. It was a small purple kind of gem. I looked back into a pair of hazel eyes. It was Daniela!

Daniela's POV

"Where are them boys!!" Maddy shouted. Tula and Melody shrugged in unison, Flora was asleep and I just shuck my head as I walked out the cave.

"Where the hell are you going!?" Maddy asked me. I looked her in the eyes. She wasn't very happy.

"You know where!" I spoke in a small quite voice. Tula's eyes widened and Melody fainted. They had never really heard me speak.

"Yeah I have a voice!" I said in a annoyed tone as I shape sifted.

I ran through the forest looking everywhere! I heard a scream. It sounded... Feminine. Well then again Finn's screams didn't exactly sound manly

I followed it to a destroyed camp with... Stan? I was confuse! What's he...? I looked at the bones on the ground. They were humans, I could smell it!

I backed away before the ugly, slavering monster saw me. I ran as fast as I could.

"I-I'm a... vampire!" I heard someone say. I only know one vamp and that's Finn.

It took me a while to pick up the courage but I got there in the end.

I jumped over a shrub to see him float up into the sky. I sighed. Then I noticed that he noticed that dawn had arrived.

Two minutes later he zoomed into the forest; I spent the hole morning chancing a boy who was looking for his brother until he finally stopped.

I quickly pined him to the ground to see a confused look on his face.

First he looked at my forehead. Next my left front paw. Then he looked at my neck. My eyes drifted to see a sliver of light reflecting off the small purple gem in my neck.

He looked into my eyes

"Daniela?" he asked. I shape sifted into my human form and smiled. He smiled and hugged me in return

"I told him, Daniela! I told him and he ran!" He sobbed on my shoulder. I hugged him back.

"Its okey! But I think you might need to know something." He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I could feel the wet patches from his tears.

"What?" He asked

I began to explain what I saw with Stan and what happened. He closed his eyes and punched the nearest tree.

He slouched down. He hit the floor leaning against the tree.

"I wish I was still a human! I wish I was never bitten!" he exclaimed.

"Megan was a bit of a bitch." I sighed forgetting something meagrely important!

"Wait! Hold up! I never told anyone who bit me! so how do you know!?" his face was confused and shocked. He didn't know the truth. But to be honest only I really know the truth.

I sighed. My past was not something I wanted to look back on. I sighed again and looked him in the eyes.

"No one knows my past! No one!" I sighed "And it is one of those things that isn't easy to move on from." I continued

His eyes widened in curiosity; he wanted to know. But do I have the nerves to tell him. I looked at the ground.

"Daniela it's ok to tell me. I've known you for year! I'm just curies how you know my darkest secret." He smiled at me as I looked up at him.

"M-maybe later" I stuttered. "Remember Stan" I said standing up. He remembered and jolted up. I shape shifted to my wolf self as I showed him the way.