Chapter twenty-six

Daniela's POV

We all sat down. "Ok let's start" I smiled.

~~~1 and a half years ago~~~

"Hey, Tula can I have a bit of help?" Finn asked holding a huge crater of something we were yet to find out.

"Yeah! Sure!" Tula excepted with a smile. She swooped down and helped Finn carry it to a desurlant house past the forest.

"Where's Melody, again?" Finn asked.

"Oh she's at some family thingy my mum set up. I'm not the best roll mode for her reputation so Melody happily went instead."

Maddy soon ran out from behind a tree. She was running as fast as she could. Finn put the box down,"Maddy, what's wrong? What you running from?" he asked.

"Monster! Big monster!" she replied. I quickly looked behind to see a huge kinda frankinstine's monster looking thing. (A/N: I would have put 'frankinstine looking' but in that is the name of the doctor while the monster was just called the monster. I'm such a nerd!)

"What the hell is that!?" I cried softly. Flora ran up and said,

"It's Stanlystine!!" she shouted. Stanlystine was a project my father was working on before I was, em, re-homed.

He hit me 4 times before I flew across the area and hit my head off the back of the tree. Tula helped me up after a shifted back to my natural form.

Finn flew up to his face, his eyes full of fury, he punched him repeatedly then stopped as Stan began to cry. "Let that be a lesson to you, never hurt my friends again are I won't hesitate on killing you!!" he yelled

"O-ok." Stanly whimpered in defeat. He shakily put his and up, Finn shock it hard and firm.

"Remember, till the day I die this deal lasts on!" I said calmly with a hint of anger in his voice.

~~~present~~~

"We all went off and we haven't seen Stanlystine since. Until now." I finished. The mouths looked like that if they went any lower they would hit the floor. "What?" I asked going back to my normal tone. Tula shock out of it,

"You said more than" she porsed and counted, "five sentences without waiting for someone to fill in the gaps!" Tula was now in midair look straight down at me. I smiled, a little embarrassed.

"So, since that so called 'Stanley' fellow killed Seth and that, doesn't that mean..." he gulped "he's gonna kill him" my eyes widened to the realisation of the inevitable death of Stanly.

(A/N: ok since I haven't written anything in ages, I thought that I would, while I was out of writers block, type up the rest and give you a double update)