Chapter twenty-five

Angela's POV

Where am I? It's dark and cold. I tried to move my arms but they were tied down with... rope!

Oh no!! Not rope!! Rope can blister and rip the skin!!

"Oh what a clever girl!" I heard a voice laugh from in front. "Why it's such a pity you might not live to share your wisdom!" a figure stepped out of the unforgiving shadows. Who is she? Why am I here? And how did I get he-

"I am Megan." she butted in, "Your here because I need you and I brought you here before my fathers stupid monster, Stanlystine, could kill you. That okay with you?" she said with her arms folded.

"Megan? How did you-"

"Read your mind? That's easy. I guess you don't know all the secrets to this town do you?" I was stunned. She can't be.

"Oh I can be!! I'm a vampire!! As well as Finn" she gave me a toothy smile. Finn's a vampire!

"How!?" I yell.

"I bit him! Daniela had a crush on him so did I but my stupid sister was only mortal and so was he. So to make him mine for entirety, I bit him! My mother and father love me being a vamp. When Daniela found out what I did she ran away and when she came back she was now a werewolf. My parents were desisted and sent her away. The annoying thing is though he ran off after and soon found Daniela and her new weirdo friends, so I really lost the fight but I can still win by taking his dear little brother and you will help!" my eyes widened in horror! Phill is my friend! I can't!!

She laughed evilly. "You think you have a chose! And if you fail, well, you won't live to see the next day!" her smile gave me shivers.

I hope you guys are gone! I hung my head, "what do I have to do?"