Chapter thirty

(A/N ok coming to the end of this story. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have writing it. But now lets get back to the story...)

Finn's POV

I had heard the message on the walkie-talkie and sped straight for the meeting point.

I soon found Dan-dan waiting. (I haven't called her that in years! It feels good) She was sat under the willow tree where we met properly.

I look at her with a smile. "So, you found Megan? Ho-"

"How? She's my sister and lives at my house with Hattefield. Megan was never nice to me so why should I stick up for her after all..." she mumbled the last part.

"What was that?"

"I...Err... I said n-nothing" she said in here normal tone. (Shy and quiet)

"Come on" I sat down next to her,"I wont tell" I jokely nudged her. She looked away. I think she was blushing.

Daniela's POV

"How? She's my sister and lives at my house with Hattefield. Megan was never nice to me so why should I stick up for her after all..." I stopped and mumbled,"this started over her jealousy of you getting along with me better."

"What was that?" He asked. Oh shit, what did I just say!

"I...Err... I said n-nothing" I hope this doesn't go on.

"Come on" he sat down next to me. Oh please don't! "I wont tell" he smiles and jokely nudges me. I feel my checks heating up and I quickly turn away. Why did he have to ask that!? Then Madds arrives. I'm saved!!!

"So, where is she!?" She yells while trying to slow down but ends up hitting a tree. I heard a laugh-No, two. They are laughing in unison till they land.

(If you haven't guessed by now it's the twins Tula and Melody.)

Then comes Flora from behind the tree I'm leaning against. I smiled and in my usual quite voice, I explained what happened.

When I was done Tula looked not so surprised, Melody just looked her normal happy self when it came to story's, Finn was stunned I don't know why though; I had already told him that Megan was my sister, Mads really didn't care that much to show any expression then Flora just whispered in my ear,

"I was there, I saw what happened" It took a couple of minuets before her words sunk in then I gave her the 'Wait what?' kinda look. She just smiled and winked.

"So we know where she is-" Maddy started but was interrupted by Melody

"We know what she wants-" now Flora interrupted

"We know what she will do to get it-" she tails of for Finn to pick up

"But we don't know how to get what we want off of her without her getting what she wants" they all looked at me.

"W-wh-what!?" I say nervously

"She's your sister, in your house and your butler how likes you much more then Megan. So we need your help or we will never get this nightmare over with" Flora says firmly. Finn nodded.

Flora's POV

After giving Dan a good talking to she looked round at everyone and they all smiled. She soon smiled.

"Right, ok. This is what we should do..." she tailed off. Yes! Now this is gonna be fun!