Chapter nine

Finn's POV

I began chasing but I don't think I was the one who he was running from. I looked down to see a snow white wolf with a pinky purple gem on her for head.

"Mortal stay still!" it shouted. WAIT A MINUAT! IT CAN TALK!!! At first I thought it was someone else but they go ever where together! Two more joined in! I sighed.

"That's them!" I sighed. They were now surrounding Phill. I smashed against the ground.

"Maddy stop it! As in now!" I asked calmly. Maddy looked at me.

"Why?!" she asks firmly. I look back at Phill who was still trying to figure to who I was.

"Cause he's my brother!" I shouted. Phill looked at me eyes wide oped then fell flat to the ground. All three of them shape shifted back to human form. Maddy had long brown hair, green eyes and a huge smirk and wear rags as cloths and a pinky purple gem as a necklace. It controlled when she shape shifted. (AdventureWolfdiamond)

Flora had brown hair which came to about her wast. She had sea blue eye and wear rags like Maddy but she had a bracelet made of gold (A/N werewolf's can't touch silver other wise the bracelet would have been) that also controlled her power. (Adventuregirl2002)

And then there's Daniela, hazel eyes and short black hair. She wear rags and a purple ring on her pinky finger. Which you probably guessed, it controls her power! She was the quiet one. (Me)

They all smiled at me. Then hugged me! Nooo! I'm traped between three werewolves! and the secret that I hold says I'm not supposed to talk to them!

Ah what the hell. I hug them back forgetting that Phill is still past out on the floor.

(A/N you have noticed that I slipped in three extras and I'm thinking of a pair of twins going in! Hint, hint! With the bracelet I wanted to put silver but I know a wolf CRAZZY person (who thinks I'm a half vampire) would kill me if I did that!)