1

Madelyn's POV

Hia there! I'm madelyn if you haven't guessed. I have bright blonde hair and I'm tall and that's mostly it. Schools bin hard and I just recently moved in with my best friend Bree, her boyfriend Nash Grier, and her boyfriends brother Hayes Grier. Hayes and I go to the same school and are very close, but he doesn't really hang out with me. We don't associate with the same people I guess you can say. My other bestfriends are kasie, Hayden, Jacob, Dawson, and Koby. That's pretty much it haha.

I walk into our 3 bedroomed apartment. I see Nash and Bree on the couch together watching a movie and Hayes cooking something. "Well mr. Grier when did you learn how to cook?" I joke. "Haha very funny, but it's just chicken for us since it's their date night." he gestured to the two love birds on the couch. "Haha have fun with him." Nash said then kissed Bree. "Hey no PDA!" I screamed throwing my bag at them. "So how was cheer?" Bree asked. "Long, hot, active sooo yeah pretty horrible" I responded. "Ha you active!? Id pay to see that!" Nash said. "Do you want your face to continue to look like that?" he nodded his head yes. "Then I suggest you shut the hell up" I said walking to my room. As I left I heard Nash ask what was up my ass. Those people annoy the shit out of me sometimes.

I do my pile of home work till my phone rings. It's my mom.

Me: hey mom I miss you! you think I can come over tomorrow after school?

Mom: sure sweetie, I miss you too. I just wanted to check in on you.

Me: I'm fine just doing stupid homework. How's abbey and Lucas?

Mom: oh fine. Crazy as always. Abbey really wants you to come to her soccer game next Saturday. You think you'd be able to come?

Me: yes of course just text me the details, but I have to go do school crap. I love you and tell abbey, Lucas, and dad I love them.

Mom: will do love you too bye honey

And with that I hung up. Then like it was perfect timing Bree knocks on the door. "Hey we're off. We're not going to be home till late." she said. Her bright red hair curled perfectly her make up done all fancy. Her cute little black dress that I love her in. "Okays bye byes and you look fancy anything y'all gonna do?" I said wiggling my eye brows. "Shut the fuck up!" She screams. "Haha byes love you" i say getting up. "Love you too bye" she says heading to the door with Nash. "BYE NASHHH!" I yell. "Bye brat" he joked. And with that they're gone.

After they left I went and finished my home work. Hayes called me out and told me dinner was ready.

"Welp what has the great Hayes Grier made for us tonight?"

I asked in a sarcastic tone. "Chicken and potatoes" he answered. We sat down and ate. We joked around for a while like always then he asked "how was school?" I just looked at the ground "can we please not talk about this?" I asked and of course he said we must I still refused. He said he's gonna find out before Bree and Nash come home. For the rest of the meal it was silent until he said "am I a good cook or what?" and I responded with a simple "nah man" and put my plate in the sink. After we were done we watched TFIOS.

We sat down grabbed a bunch of food and stuffed our faces. "Bruh this movies so sad" I said after eating some Nutella. He busted into laughter. "Whattt" I yelled. "Y-you" he said in between laughter. "What about meh?" I said. "You said 'bruh'" he continued his laughter. "Shut uppppp I was playing!" I said turning red. I hid my face before he could see it, but it was too late. "D'awwwww is little madelyn blushing?" he asked trying to uncover my face. "Pfffft what? Me? blushing? you must be crazy." I said to him. He uncovered my fave that was still very bright red. "Ha so you were blushing" he said with a smirk. "Okay fine yes, but stop looking at me I look like a cherry!" I screamed. And with that I pushed him off and ran to my room. I ran in and hid behind my bed. "You know it would have bin smarter for you to shut the door and lock it right?" he said walking in my room. I looked at him and said "lets just say I had a blonde moment.". He nodded and then helped me up.

After that we were to lazy to walk out of my room so we watched a movie in there. I laid down next to him and he put his arm around me. That's new I thought but I came closer. I fell asleep little later on.

I was woken up by a loud ringing. It was my phone. Bree was calling.

B: hey nash and I are at a hotel.

M: okay so when will you be back?

B: in two days the car broke down good thing yall have a three day weekend

M: yup well I'm going back to bed don't be doing the nashty you two love birds night love ya and tell nash I love him too

B: will do and love you too and woooowwwww I don't even wanna know how long you've bon waiting to say that

And she hung up and I went back to bed. Right before I was asleep Hayes put his other arm around me and moved closed. I was okay with it though. With that I was out like a light.

Author notes

Sooooo what ya think? Was it good or nah? I hope it was I put a lot of time into thinking about it haha. Please vote and read children of the Internet. Byeeee❤️