5

Hayes POV

"Hayesssss" I hear Madelyns little voice say. "Whattttt" I mock her playfully. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes "I don't feel good" she frowns and I give her a sympathetic look and hug her. "I'm sorry gorgeous" I say in her hair. I can feel her smile without looking. "You want any food?" I asked and she shook her head and curled back up. I rub a couple little circles on her back before I walk out.

When I do walk out I find two grown men cuddling, well if hayden and Jacob are grown men, but I take a picture of this moment then laugh my ass off. They don't even move the slightest bit.

I walk into Brees and Nash's room. They're both up at this time. "Bree, madelyns not feeling well" I tell her. She nods "I'll take care of her" and with that she walks out. "Okay what's up with you two?" Nash asked. Confusion filled my face. "You and madelyn? You guys are always around each other now like I bruhhhh da FuK?" I smile and shake my head to this action. "Well I don't know she just she's beautiful. Took me long enough to realize it but she is." I answer truthfully.

We ended the conversation on that. There wasn't much to talk about. "Hey did I tell you that we're going down to LA till Friday? We're going to fright night Saturday when madelyn comes back from her moms" he said out of the blue. I shook my head. "Well we're going to see cam" my lips curve to a smile. I miss that kid. "When we leaving?" I asked getting up. "Tomorrow" he spoke without looking up from his phone.

I walk out and try to go find madelyn. I look in her room and her and Bree are talking. "Hey you know we're go-" Bree cut me off. "Yeah I told her" she laughs. "I don't wanna packkkkkk" madelyn complains. "I will for you if you keep my company" I suggest. She smiles and nods like a three year old. I grin at her stupidity. "Now leave I gotta talk to madelyn" Bree says.

Brees POV

"Ummmmm Maddy?" I said a little scared. "Yes?" She said raising an eye brow. "Well I haven't got my period in 3 months..." I say scared as frick. She's the first person I told. Her eyes widened. "I think we should go to the store and get a test, Bree." She tells me. "I'll go, but don't tell anyone your the first person I've told." I said with a panic tone. She nodds and I know she won't tell a living soul. I get my coat and tell everyone I'll be back in a quick second. And I'm in me own car, broom broom.

Madelyns POV

"HAYESSSSS" I yell. he walks in with a puzzled look. "What's up?" He asked. "Ya still wanna pack for meh?" I say with a childish tone. "Possibly" he smirks. I give him the -.- look (sorry idk how to describe this face but I use it a lot xD). He laughs at me like always and starts to get some suit cases.

He has packed for about a day and were being there 5. "Hayessssss we need to hurry uppppp" I tell him. "Well maybe if Ya know you come help me it'll move along quicker" he snaps back joking. "But I'm *cough* *cough* sickkkkk" I say. "I'll show you who's sick" he barely says before he tackles me on my bed. "Hayessssss" I say trying to push him off but fail. At this point and time my arms are over my head and I'm pinned down. We sit there. We do nothing but stare into the others eyes. Then BAM lip on lip action only for a second then we stop. We look at each other than we passionately kiss. The sparks fly. It feels like heaven with his soft lips on mine. We sadly brake apart both out of breath from this experience. I look at him and simply ask "what does this mean?". "Well madelyn hope, I have feelings for you. I have no idea when they started but it took me long enough. Your a truly amazing girl and Dawson's a little dipshit for leaving you." He says looking in my eyes once again. "I think I have feelings for you as well..." he eyes lighten up. "Really?" He says white a genuine smile. I nod and kiss his cheek. "Do we tell people?" He asked. "I feel we should when we feel the time is right" I say and he agrees.

We cuddles and completely forget about packing. Long night for us I guess. Then I hear the front door open. "MADDY!" Bree yells. I get out from Hayes's grip. He kisses my cheek before I leave. (I'm fan girling while righting this...this is horrible xD) "you get it?" I ask in my most serious tone. She nods nervously. She gos to the bathroom and I wait out side the door. All I'm thinking is what the results are and how all the men are sleeping at this time. I hear the sink knowing she's washing her hands. She opens the door. "Madelyn the results are......"

Authors notes

Heyyyy I'm so sorry about not updating. I promise I'll be a lot better next time. And also I know you hate me for this chapter xD. Sorry not sorry. I promise to update this weekend. Vote and read this pleaseeeeee love you alllllll

<madelyn>