3

Hayes POV

I woke up to the sound of something braking and no madelyn. All I could think was....shit. I walked out to find her and her friends hayden and Jacob looking at a broken bowl. "Well then." I said looking at the bowl. "I sorry it just slipped out of my hands." madelyn said. I nodded my head and got the broom. "Well clean it up." I said handing it to her. She nodded. "So hey, hayes. How's life going?" Jacob said walking to the couch. "Pretty good, how about you guys. Anything new?" I asked sitting on the chair in the living room. "I'm dating marina. that's pretty much it." Jacob said. "Welp with me I ate food, played Xbox, and slept." he said leaning back. We held a conversation for a while.

Jacob and hayden are cool. I see why Madelyns friends with them, but the whole time I kinda wanted madelyn sitting next to me. I've never really wanted this before. Do I possibly li-

Knock knock

My thoughts were interrupted. I open the door to see nash and Bree. "Breeeeeee!" Madelyn ran and hugged her. "Hey Maddy I missed you too haha" she said embracing the hug. We all left them alone to talk a bit.

"So nash, you tap dat ass?" Jacob asked him when we got into my room. "What ass?" hayden added. We all, even nash, busted into laughter. "Well yeah." he stated after the joke. "She a yeller?" Jacob said wiggling his eye brows. I laughed, his face was to damn priceless. "Sure you can say that." and then we had another conversation.

Madelyns POV

"Bree so much has happened while you were gone."i told her sitting down. "Likeeee?" She asked with great excitement.

"Well, dawson cheated on me with sarah. hayes almost beat the living shit out of him. I just what did I do? was I just not good enough?" I asked tears building up in my eyes. I crashed on her shoulder. She comforted me for a while and then I felt a hell of a lot better. "Soooo am I gonna be an aunt yet?" I asked patting her stomach. "No, we used a condom if you must know." She said rolling her eyes. "Oh poo, but hey hey hey can we go to fright night at Kennywood?" I begged. "Hell to the yeah, but when?" she asked with the same excitement in her tone as I. "Ummmm how bout next weekend on Friday?" meh told her. She nodded in agreement. I was to lazy to get meh fat ass up so I texted hayes.

(H-hayes m-me)

M- Yo me youz Bree and nash are going to fright night next Friday, k? k

H- mkay den sounds like a hell of a plan

M- Yuppers

H- so how's life?

M- Bruh I'm like a room away from you

H- okay then ummmm meet me in meh room

M- or nah, I'm hanging with Breh Breh byeee

H- you poop head bye-.-

"Welp they're in for fright night wanna watch a movie?" I asked Breh Breh "Sure Betch" we picked a random movie and laid on her bed.

AUTHORS NOTES

Heyyyyyy so people it's almost Halloween. Is any of Yall going to some haunted houses? I went to one today and fright night last night for meh birthday (why it's in da book) I screamed way to much at fright night tho xD but comment and vie pwease and thank youz bye byes now