2

Hayes POV

I wake up and Madelyns all snuggled up in my side. I nudge her a little to wake her up. Oh course that didn't work. I'll go to plan B....ill tickle the living crap out of her. So I tickled her side and she jumped. It was quite fun and I decided eh what the hell. I tickled her until she cried. "H-hayessssss s-s-stoppppp it" she begged. "Now why should I do that?" I asked stoping for a second. "Ummmm because I'm just so damn adorable!" she screamed. "Mhmm, sureeee" I said sarcasm in my voice. She smacked me repeatedly in the chest. "Really stopppp" her face was bright red. "D'awwwwwww look at the little cherry" I said smirking. Finally when I thought she was about to pee her self I stopped.

"Well about time you asshole!" she yelled with anger. "Heyyyyy dats a no no word! I'm telling mommy!!" I said in a little child voice. She flipped meh the finger. Like bruh no not cool.

"Sooooo you never told me how schools bin." I pointed out, she just looked down. "Again can we not talk about this?" I shook my head. "Ughhhh fine. Well you know how I'm dating dawson?" I nodded and she continued. "Well before we started he picked between me and sarah And well he picked me, but now I guess he's flirting with her and she's flirting back... Hayden wants to kill him as well as Jacob and caleb. That's why I've bin in my room I've bin trying to figure out what side to pick, like he's my boyfriend but they're my best friends....and I just, I don't know." she finished looking down. "Hey if you like him trust him, but next time he does this to you kick him to the curb. I'll deal with him there if he does. Okay?" I told her. she just nodded. " Welp I'm hungry as a mother fricker, bruh" she said acting like her odd self. "You say bruh way to much, you know that?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. "Yes matter in fact I do. It's just a fun word to say." she stated grabbing her phone and walking out. I followed shortly behind.

We sat down with some cereal and watched some horror movies since halloweens coming up. "Isn't your birthday next week?" I asked her realizing that it's coming close. She nodded not looking away from the TV. I gotta think of something for her. I was deep in thought until I heard a loud beeping noise. "I'll be back in a sec." madelyn said walking out of the room answering the call.

It was a good five minuets and no sign of her. Then I heard a soft sobbing and I paused the movie and went to find madelyn.

She was in her room on her bed sobbing into her blanket. "Oh my god! What happened!? Are you okay!?" I asked rushing over to her embracing her into a huge hug. She handed me the phone and there was a video. I clicked play and it was dawson and Sarah kissing. "I'm going to kill that little ginger prick." I growled. She didn't even look up. I knew she really liked him and I can't wait to see that little two timing bitch.

I took her phones and texted dawson before she noticed.

Come over now. we really need to talk.

And I hit send moments later he said "okay be there in ten" I slipped her phone in my pocket and help her calming her down.

"W-when's Bree and nash coming home?" She asked looking up slightly. "Tomorrow, I'll take care of you till then. Okay?"

Madelyns POV

"Tomorrow, I'll take care of you till then. Okay?" he asked and for some odd reason I got a weird feeling when he said that. "Yeah, that's fine." I responded leaning my head on his shoulder.

We sat like this for a long time. Then out of no where there was a knock on the door. "Stay here, I'll get it." hayes said getting up.

I heard a voice that I will forever hate. "Oh hey hayes, where madelyn?" the anger built up in me. "I'm right here you damn prick." I said walking out. "What the hell did I do?" dawson said. I couldn't stand him I just rolled my eyes. I checked my pockets for my phone, but it wasn't in them. Hayes was already showing him. "I can explain" he said. "Yeah, I think the video already did. Now get the hell out before I knock your scrawny ass out." Hayes demanded. He walked out flipping us off. "Yeah sit and twist buddy boy" I yelled and slammed the door behind him.

After that I grabbed all the junk I could and stuffed my face. I sat watching Netflix with hayes all day. "This is nice." I told him. "Yeah it really is, im sorry he was such a fucking dick to you. I shouldn't of invited him over. I just wanted you to get all of that out of your system. I think you needed it truly." Hayes said. "Hayes Grier, how on earth do you not have a girlfriend?" I questioned. "Just waiting for someone to give my time to." he said keeping his ocean blue eyes on the tv.

It got late quickly and soon we were off to bed. Once again in the same room. It's just nice to have some company at this time. We drifted off to sleep in the matter of seconds.

AUTHORS NOTES

So what Ya think? Dawson's a dick licker huh? lmao well I hoped you guys enjoyed it. And btw look out for the next chapter my friends are going to be in it and that's scary. Also vote and comment and read and all of that good stuff please? it'll mean a whole lot of Ya did. Well see Ya next chapter bruh.