4

Haydens POV

It was around 12. We decided to stay the night and I see and little card with nice writing in the pile of mail. I looked at it seeing that it was a wedding invitation. "Hey hayes, who's getting married?" I asked. "No idea, open it." I did as told and I couldn't believe who was. "HOLY PISS KASIE AND KAEDEN ARE GETTING MARRIED!" I screamed. "Bruh ain't they like in our grade?" hayes asked. I nodded meh head. "Also one of Madelyns close friends." of course as soon as I said that madelyn walked out. "What's all the screaming about?" she asked in a tired voice rubbing her eyes. "Well someone's tired." Jacob said. She gave him a "well no shit" look. "But what about kasie?" she asked looking at me. "Well she's getting married to Kaeden." all she said was a oh then she laid on the couch. "I'm to tired to think about this shit" she added curling up.

Nash went to lay down with his passed out girlfriend while me Jacob hayes and madelyn hang out here. "Sooo how's y'all's life?" madelyn asked me and Jacob. "Fine everything going well." I said for both. "Well isn't that just fan-fucking-tastic." She said getting food. "You know, hayes? we really need to go shopping like badly." she noted walking back. She laid on hayes. "Do you guys got a thing going? or nah" Jacob asked. "Ummmmmm I don't really know honestly." Hayes said and madelyn nodded.

Madelyns POV

I was just asked if me and hayes had a thing. I don't even know how to answer it. I think I do have feeling for him...I just I don't know. "When's Kaeden and kasies wedding?" I asked hayden. "Ummm looks like Saturday." he said skimming the invitation. "Ah, honestly I can't really believe she would do that to me. Like he really did hurt me badly then she gos and Gets engaged to him." I said thinking of the past. They nodded understandingly. "Bruhhhhh I'm tired doe, meh going to bed" I said. "And I shall join you." hayes added. "Nighty night guys dong stay up late we might do something tomorrow." I tell them and me and hayes walk in my room. We shortly drift to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTES

Sorry it took me so long and that its a boring chapter and not long. I sorry bout dat but meh promises to make the next one better. Bu-bye love yall