6

(Heyyyy im really behind in like you know seasons and holidays so let's just put it a week before Christmas sorry I've had a lot going on)

Hayes POV

I wake up. wait I don't remember falling asleep. Well I get up. Hayden and Jacob must have left since they're no longer cuddling. I look for madelyn and find her packing. "You know we never finished?" She said laughing. I laugh and bend down to help her.

We're currently packing at this moment and I just stop. Madelyn looks so beautiful. She saw me. I give her a little peck and she smiles. We pack in silence. A comfortable silence though.

Madelyns POV

"Madelyn the results are....positive..." I can't tell her expression. "Well is this good or bad?" I asked her she shrugged her shoulders and began to cry. "How am I going to tell nash?" She asks. I embrace her in a hug. "I'm here and you have to tell him. I'd do it today. I promise he'll help you." I tell her. "And your going to be a mom! And me I'm going to be da best aunt!" I say with a smirk. She laughs. "Go tell nash. I know, but it's for the best." she nodds. I walk in and it will hits me. "Shit I have to pack." I say to my self.

I'm packing and hayes comes in. He joins me and we pack haha.

Brees POV

I walk to Nash and i's room. I stop before the door. I take a deep breath and hold my stomach. I turn the door knob and slowly open the door. Nash heard the door and looked up. "Hey babe" he said patting a seat for me. "I have to tell you something...."i say sitting down. "What is it?" He say with concern. "Well I'm just going to say it.. nash your going to be a dad" he eyes light up. "Wait back up, what?" I smile and hold my stomach with our unborn child. "Nash, I'm pregnant with our child" I say with a smile. Nash kisses me before I could say anything else. He broke away with a huge smile. "Bree your going to be the best mother and I'm ,as we all know, going to be the most amazing father ever" he said. Excitement filled his voice. He kissed my stomach. "Hey baby it's your daddy, I can't wait till I can hold you" he says. It nearly brings tears to my eyes. "i love you so much" I say. "I love you so much too" he says.

AUTHORS NOTES

I know I'm a horrible person I've just had a lot going on. I know it's short but it's something. Hope Yall like it.