Sophiana: Also A Request But I Really Want To Write It: Part One

TW: HOMOPHOBIA, CURSING, ATTEMPTED CORRECTIVE DATE-RAPE

Sophie's heartbeat pounded in her ears as she ran from the house. Fitz... how could she have known that he would be so- so homophobic? He acted exactly as she had feared: screaming, throwing, and an attempt to date-rape her.

"Fitz? I need to tell you something," Sophie said nervously as she poked her head into the room.
"Yeah, what's up Soph?" he asked.
"So um... I'm bi. I like girls also. Like, romantically."
"
WHAT?" Fitz exclaimed in outrage.
Shit, Sophie thought.
"That's not a thing in the Lost Cities. I don't know if it is in the Forbidden Cities, but here, that's not allowed. If someone likes a person of their gender, the council and the matchmakers have someone of the opposite gender to marry them and make them be into the opposite gender. It's standard procedure. I'll go ahead and take care of you, just to get it off their hands.
Meet me in Atlantis tomorrow," Fitz told her, the tone becoming more sinister as he continued.
"O-okay."

She wasn't going to meet him there. That was a fact.

"Sophie? Are you okay?" a high-pitched voice asked. Biana's beautiful form shimmered into view. 

Sophie's mouth opened, then closed. The blonde stared open-mouthed for a minute before turning and running.

S u R p R i S e    I decided to write something kinda angsty because I had a bad day so this is what occured love you guys bibi