Scene 1 Take 1

INT- LAST RECORDING, MORNING

r.

"Thunder?"

"Thunder?"

"Lightning."

"Forever."

We pull each other into a seemingly warm and comfortable embrace as we both anxiously await for the 3 words we have been dreaming of hearing from Micheal for almost 3 years now.

"That's a wrap!"

As soon as we hear those blissful and magical words, we instantly unhook our arms from each other as we both practically leap for joy.

"If you hated my show that much you could've just told me!" Micheal rolls his eyes as he chuckles at the sight of us. We must of looked crazy as of right now, but I didn't care. All that mattered to me was that we no longer had to pretend. Me and Sabrina, that is.

No more pretending to be buddies on camera.

No more pretending to be buddies off camera.

No more pretending we had a thing for each other in order to satisfy the viewers.

No more pretending we supported each other.

The list could go on and on if I wanted it to, honestly.

It may seem bizarre to every one, that the entirety of our childhood both of us have been faking some sort of closeness to each other. And if you think about it too much, it's actually a bit desolate. Yet, it was drilled into our heads from such a young age that it just seemed..normal.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the blonde as much as I usually imply. Put simply, we just never had much in common. Our conversations were very forced and our interviews were horribly scripted. But nevertheless, the fans ate our content up. From the ship names to the setups, it was becoming unbearable for the both of us. I swear, if I had to hear the words 'Rowboat' come out of her mouth one more time, I would probably snap.

At this point, all we desired was a normal teenage relationship. I, for one, wanted to kiss a boy I swooned over, not one I was forced to kiss while a wide lens camera was trained on the both of us. I've never really been given the opportunity to feel, you know?
     Like, how does it feel when you get butterflies in your stomach? How does it feel like when you go on your first date? Questions like these were essentially all that went through my mind when I envisioned a normal teenage life.
Of course, I was reminded that not everything would be the same. In a probable situation, I would constantly have to be babied to make sure I don't make a wrong move and mess up the Disney image. In addition, I would be assigned to have some kind of producer to help me get my career in top shape.