C H A P T E R 1 ▼

I looked in the mirror at my outfit. I had on a red crew neck, some camo skinny legs, and my Retro 4's Toro Bravo. I added a camo bandana for the finishing touch. I walked down the stairs and seen a sticky note on the counter top.

"Had to leave early for a meeting at work. Love you. Be safe and have a good day!"

I tossed the note back on the counter and grabbed my keys.

When I got to school I seen Dre. He aint been answering the phone for me lately. I don't know what he think this is.

I walked up to him, K.J, and my bestfriend Lani. They were all giggling and chatting about something.

"Wassup !" I made my presence known and sat next to Dre.

"Hey boo" Lani greeted me smiling widely.

"Waddup Bae" Dre smirked.

K.J simply nodded towards my direction. For some reason he didn't click with me. We weren't enemies but we didn't really know eachother. I was cool with it staying that way though.

"Dre... A word" K.J got up and Dre rolled his eyes before following.

Me and Lani engaged in conversation before the bell rung and we freaked about being late to our 1st block. The halls were full of lost people coming from breakfast.

Lani got lost in the crowd. I kept walking though.

"You got my money? Cause I know Trin aint let you in her panties. She too stuck up for one " K.J was so nonchalant.

"Bruh the bet aint over" Dre argued

"Yes it is. You owe me $300 bruh. We made a bet that if you could get in Trin's panties then I give you 300 if not then you give me 300. Its the first day of senior year, you had over 3 months. Meaning pay up " K.J wore a smirk knowing he was right.

I was amazed. What me and Dre had wasn't real?

I made my presence known again.

I walked out to let them know I heard them. Dre looked shocked but K.J just had his hand out for his money.

The bell had rung 5 minutes ago but at this point I didn't care.

"Trin..."

"Don't!" I yelled as a hot tear rolled down my cheek.

"Trinity.." He tried again.

"Dre! Don't!" I yelled as more tears came out of both eyes.

Oh did I mention Nobody was in class because we were lost? Yep. We had a full crowd watching. Some one was even recording.

I simply walked off and went to the bathroom ,in a stall and cried. Cried a river. Cried more than any other girl could cry in less than 5 seconds. After about 30 minutes I had cried so much I think I ran out of tears. There was none left to cry.

I walked out the stall and Lani was there with her arms open. I walked into them and hugged her. We held the hug for about 30 seconds.

"You'll be fine hun. Dre wasn't all that anyway. On the bright side, you didn't sleep with him" she smiled a warm assuring smile.

"Yea" I fake smiled.

She was right.. I didn't sleep with him. But I did send pics here and there.

I silently prayed Dre wouldn't leak them.

The day went by fast. Every person I walked past chuckled at me. Lani offered I sit with her but I rather sit in the back by myself.

When I went home I did my homework and just stared at the wall. I didn't turn on the tv or anything. Just sat and stared.

Then I got a notification from twitter.

"Oh god. Please ,no" My voice tightened up ,which signaled me that I was about to cry.

When I swiped the notification I saw something that would ruin my life. The nude I sent Dre and his caption : She can send pics but wont open her legs? lmao. But thats none of my business.

It already had 3 subtweets,6retweets, and 12 replies.

I didn't even wanna know what everyone thought of me.

I screamed and threw my phone to the back board of my bed. It didn't break but I wanted it to.

"Nooooo!" I screamed to myself while the tears began pouring down my face.

I picked up my phone to call Lani. And just my luck she didn't answer.

"Yo Its Lani! you know what to do at the beep!" her voicemail told me.

"Lani please c-call me buh-back. Please. I dunno if you seen it but I really need a fr-iend. " I stuttered trying to choke out the words.

I hung up when I was done. It was only my first day as a senior and I already got exposed and played.

This was gonna be a long year.