♡ F o u r ♡

Hee Ju's POV

I went to his studio and its just near the dance studio. Hanbin gave me the key of his studio. I unlock the door before entering inside as i opened the lights i saw his computer and some music stuff and a small bed. His studio is neat and clean and its very relaxing. I decided to open the lamp shade and turned off the main light.

I went to his computer and sit down on his chair. I suddenly want to write some songs and gladly there's a paper and a ballpen beside the computer and i started writing.

It took me 1 hour to finished it. I check the song i wrote.

But today, I smile
Even though it hurts, I smile
In front of you
I pretend that I'm fine
I pretend that I'm okay
I have to

This what the people i just observe yesterday. They pretend to be fine so that the people around them won't be worried. You know hiding your problems doesn't fix at all. It became more worse if you're just going to hide it forever without telling it to others. You will feel more miserable because no one will give you an advice to solve it because no one knows what you really feel.

I turned on the mini keyboard and started playing it while singing with my self compose song but i suddenly stopped when the door opened and Hanbin entered.

He close the door and went to me. He looks so tired and sleepy.

"What are you doing?" He said in his husky voice.

"Ah.. I decided to wrote a new song because I'm bored" Hanbin nodded and lean closer to me that made me move away a bit.

"You finish now? Can i listen to it?" He said.

"Uhm i'll sing the chorus part" I said. I cleared my throat and started playing the mini keyboard.

But today, I smile
Even though it hurts, I smile
In front of you
I pretend that I'm fine
I pretend that I'm okay
I have to

I smile, I smile
So once in a while
We can meet with a smile
I must smile, I smile

After we say goodbye
My smile will disappear

"Its still not completely finished there are still some words that i need to fix" I said. I look at Hanbin to see his reaction and he is just looking at me seriously.

"I-Is it okay?"

"Ah yep I'm just amazed because i didn't know that you're good at composing songs and have such a pretty voice" He said and nodding slowly.

"T-thank you" I bowed to him. My heart flutters because of his compliments to me. Ugh i don' t deserve this.

"We should collab next time"

My eyes widened "Really!?".

Hanbin chuckled "Yeah if its okay to you"

"I-Its okay!" I stuttered.

"You're cute whenever you stutter Hee Ju ah" He said and pinch my cheeks. I blushed and look away.

He throw himself on his bed and sighed.

"I'm so tired right now" Hanbin said and hide his face on his pillow.

"Are you guys done practicing? How's my brother?" I asked.

"Yeah we're done practicing. Chanwoo is making a lot of mistakes and I'm so stress teaching him because he's not doing it right" He groaned.

"Sorry if he's making you stress out but don't worry i know he can do it he just need to practice more. He will never give up until he gets it" I said.