♡N i n e t e e n♡

Today I'm going to JYP building to apply as a music composer. I texted my friend who works there also and asked if there's still a vacant space for what I'm applying and good thing there's still a vacant space.

I wore a formal attire and make myself look more neat so that i can be presentable. I texted Hanbin about this and he texted me some courage words like Fighting you can do it!

I check one last time to my things if i forgot something before leaving my room.

I bid goodbye to my mom and went out now.

When i arrived to the JYP building i texted my friend that I'm already here because she said she will meet me infront of the building.

"Hee Ju!!!"

I turn around and saw Nayeon running towards me. I smiled and waved at her.

Yep she's Nayeon from Twice. We were friends since middle school.

We hug each other and smiled.

"Omygod you became so pretty!!!" Nayeon laughed.

"Did i?" I laughed.

"Well your still the same you still have that bunny teeth" I chuckled.

"I know right?" Nayeon laughed.

"Let's go inside now? People are staring to recognized me" Nayeon said. I nodded and we went inside the building.

"You guys became so popular"

"I really did not expect it either but I'm so thankful about it" Nayeon smiled.

"Its been so long since we met each other! How are you??" Nayeon cling into my arms.

"I'm fine i just graduated from college"

"Congrats!!! How is Chanwoo doing? Does he still have a crush on me?" Nayeon chuckled.

"Oh he's fine also.. He's doing great actually since he is already an idol like you" I smiled.

"I heard of it too actually! Its iKON right? I like their songs too" I nodded.

"It feels like were just having a reunion here like I'm not going to apply for work" I laughed.

"Oh yeah right!! I almost forgot about it!" Nayeon laughed.

"Well let's go to the highest floor where our sajangnim's office is" Nayeon said and went inside the elevator.

"Sajangnim she's the one I'm talking about" Nayeon bowed politely to her boss when we arrived to his office.

"I'll leave you now just text me when you finished" Nayeon said. I nodded and she left the office.

"Hello sir my name is Jung Hee Ju" I bowed politely.

"Hello too. Please take a seat" He said. I nodded and took a seat.

He check my application that i brought. I'm starting to get nervous and the atmosphere here is very quiet and cold that made me more nervous.

"Do you have an experience already composing to some songs?" He said.

"Uh..Yes sir i started writing songs and composing when i was still in highschool" I tried myself not to stutter from my nervousness.

He raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"So your a fresh graduate?"

"Yes" I nodded.

He check more on my application and after 5 minutes he put it beside and glance at me.

"Your hired"