♡ T h i r t e e n ♡

"Omygod iKON is going to debut next week!!! I can't wait!!!"

"I'm so happy for them omygosh!!!"

"My bias is Jinhwan!!!"

"They will get more popular if they debut!!!"

"I'm so excited!!!"

This is all i hear when i walk on the hallway of our school the next day. The news about iKON going to debut next week already spread everywhere.

"Hee Ju!!" Hyeri ran towards me.

"Omygod I'm so happy for them!! They will debut finally!!" Hyeri wiggled me.

"Are they going to attend to school today?" She asked.

"Hmm I don't think so.. They are so busy right now preparing to their debut" I just shrugged. My brother texted me that he will stay in his dorm and he still don't know when will he go home since they are so busy right now.

Hyeri nodded.

"Should i say yes already to Donghyuk?" Hyeri suddenly said.

"If your heart really wants to then go"

"But... They are going to debut now and you know idols are banned in dating and having a relationship"

I suddenly stop walking that made her stop walking as well. Wait..... Really?

"And Chanwoo confessed to me that... He likes me" Hyeri look down.

"Jinjja!? He already confessed? When?" My eyes widened. Why didn't he tell me anything!?

"Last week"

My mouth turned into an O shape. He already confessed since last week and he just have a guts to say to me that he likes Hyeri yesterday!? He didn't even tell me he already confessed!

"So.. Who do you like more?" I suddenly became nervous for my brother.

"Its... Still Donghyuk. He's been there for me for so long and he's my first love" She smiled.

"I'm sorry Hee Ju but all i can give for Chanwoo is friendship i hope you understand" Hyeri said.

"Its okay i understand. Did he already know that you rejected him?"

"Hmm yep he said its just okay"

I just nodded. Chanwoo must be feeling down right now. I'm gonna check him later after school.

____________

After classes end Hyeri and I went to yg building to meet the guys. I already texted Chanwoo that I'll visit him.

"Oh there they are! They are wearing a cap and face mask they really look like an idol now" Hyeri giggled.

They are on the park resting and talking with each other. We went to them and they quickly glance and wave at us.

"Hey Hyeri" Donghyuk cooly said and smiled. He opened his arms to gave her a hug and Hyeri quickly went to his arms and smiled at him.

"We gotta go now see you tomorrow!" Donghyuk said and waved at us.

"Hee Ju I'll just text you later!" Hyeri waved at me and they left.

I saw Chanwoo looking at them. I quickly went infront of him to block the view.

"H-hey!! Wassup?" I awkwardly smiled at him and pinch his cheeks so that i can distract him.

"Nothing much. I'm tired" Chanwoo moved away my hands and started walking away.