♡ T w e l v e ♡

I feel dumbfounded and don't know what to do.

"Please stay with me until I fell asleep"

I glance at him and my heart suddenly melt when i saw him looking pale.

"Okay, I will stay" I sat on the edge of the bed but Hanbin suddenly kicked me slight that made me stand up and look at him in confusion.

"No, your going to lay beside me" He moved until he's on the other side of his bed and pulled my arm that made me screamed and landed on his bed.

"Ya! You know that were not alone here and my brother is here right!? What if he saw us and misunderstood to us-"

"Can we just stay quiet? My head suddenly aches" Hanbin growled that made me panic.

"I-I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" My eyes widened when he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face on my shoulder that made me tickled a bit.

"Its okay its gone now i suddenly feel better now" He said. I slapped his arm slightly and glared.

"Ya! I know what your doing!"

"What? I'm just hugging you this is the best solution so that my cold will be gone" He hugged me more tightly. I can feel my face turning red and I'm glad that he can't see it since his face is on my shoulder.

"Ya.. Don't joke around" I don't know but my voice suddenly became soft and I don't know anymore what's happening to me!!!

Hanbin just chuckled. The atmosphere turned awkward again.

"Hee Ju"

"Hmm?" I stared at the clock on the wall and i noticed the clock move so slow. Whenever I'm with him the time became slow and i think for me its great because i feel like the time became slow so that i can cherish every moment with him.

"I like you"

"What did you said?" I suddenly froze. I must be daydreaming.

"I said I like you" He look at me seriously.

I suddenly can't talk and my heart beats faster.

"I-I think my brother is calling me!! You should rest now before it became more worse!" I quickly get up that made him removed his arms on my waist suddenly. I went out of his room and went to the bathroom.

I sighed in relief and saw my face on the mirror looking so red. He's just sick that's why he said that... He's nit on his right mind that time right?? No worries!!!

Someone knocked on the door that made me startled.

"Yah I need to pee!! Whoever is in there get out quickly!!" Yunhyeong said.

I washed up my face and wipe it with my handkerchief and opened the door.

"Sorry!! You can go inside now" I bowed to Yunhyeong.

"Its okay!" He quickly went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

I went to Chanwoo's room still not in myself.

"Hey, i gotta go now"

"Wait for me I'll go home today" He said and took his jacket from his closet.

"Your going home!? Why didn't you said it before what's the use of me heading here to bring you some food when your going home anyway!" I punched him on his shoulder.

"Okay okay stop it I'm sorry okay? " He chuckled and pinch my cheeks that made me glare at him.

When we went outside I saw Hanbin just head out from the kitchen with a glass of water on his hand.