Hello..

For sure you guys know what's going on right now?

Its really dissapointing... When I saw the article and the confirmation about it that's when I started to became so weak. I never been this sad before..  He's the reason of my happiness and he's my inspiration to all. I know that he didn't do anything wrong it clearly says that at the end he didn't buy the drugs because he was afraid what will happen and its already confirmed that no one came positive on the drug test.

But then Dispatch make the issue more bigger. YG entertainment already terminated his contract that fast and it made me so furious because they didn't fucking do anything to protect their artist and they just decided to kick him out of the company what the fuck is wrong with them!? 

I know YG entertainment is a big trash but I never knew that it would be more than a trash.  This is just so dissapointing. 

I am sad and weak right now and I don't what to do.  I don't know if I'm still gonna keep and write this book. I made this book because of him.  I am inspired because of him.  I love him so much and iKON will be not iKON if there's no Kim Hanbin. I'm gonna stan ot7 forever. YG doesn't deserve Hanbin and the others. I hope they find a better company than the company where they at right now which is super trash and bullshit.

Idk.... But i guess this book will be on hiatus. I'm sorry but what happened today is really breaks my heart. I just need space and also a rest. I hope you guys understand...