♡T w e n t y♡

Its my first day today working in JYP and I'm so excited!

I only wore a high waist jeans and brown turtle neck shirt matching with my white converse and i bring an extra jacket just incase. I took my tote bag and went out of my room.

As i went outside of my room i saw Chanwoo eating some ramyun in the kitchen.

"Why are you still here? Don't you have any schedule?" I sit down infront of him and decided to eat also some ramyun since its still early tho.

"I already finished my schedule yesterday for this week I'm taking my rest day today" He poured me some noodles into my bowl.

I nodded and started eating.

"You going to work now?"

I nodded and i suddenly remembered something.

"Do you remember Nayeon?"

"Yeah she's from twice- Wait are you talking about your friend or the member from twice?" Chanwoo got confused.

"Both"

"Huh?"

"You did not know? She's also an idol like you!! And yeah she's from twice"

"What?? Really?"

"Why didn't you know?"

"I'm not that updated in the entertainment industry i just play games"

"Oh right" I shook my head.

"I'm working on the same label as her"

"Oh that's nice"

"She asked if you still like her"

Chanwoo suddenly choke but he immediately recovered after he drink water.

"That was a long time ago! I was like 10 yrs old before" Chanwoo shook his head.

"I was just saying, don't get mad at me" I finished my ramyun and drink some water and stand up.

"I'll go to work now" I put my bag on my shoulder and left the house.

When i arrived at the JYP building i happily entered inside and went to the staff room.

"Oh your the newbie right?" The girl with blonde hair said. I must say she's pretty and i think she's a make up artist.

"Yeah" I smiled shyly.

"I'm Park Eunji and i got your staff ID and your key locker here" Eunji gave me my staff ID and key locker. I bowed and smiled at her.

"Thank you Unnie"

"No problem, let's be friends okay? Don't be too formal to me" She laughed. I nodded and smiled.

"I'll go now i need to fix Got7's make up bye! Goodluck on your first day!" She tapped my shoulder and left.

"Woah this is a new experience" I said to myself.

I check my ID and saw my 1 by 1 picture from the application that i gave yesterday also my name. I smiled.

So this is what it feels to have a job.

I put on my id and opened my locker and placed my things inside except from my phone and wallet. I close my locker and went out of the staff room.

Wait.. What floor is the studio again?

I opened my phone and check my schedule and information to what floor it is. Ahh its on 3rd floor i remember.

I headed to the elevator and pressed the up botton. While waiting for the elevator to open, a group of guys are heading towards my direction and it seems like they are an idol.