♡T h i r t y O n e♡

I can't go to work today since Mr. Yang and also my mom and my brother warned me not to go to work until the issue is gone.

How am i going to make money!?

I sighed and just roll over lazily on my bed. I wonder what Hanbin is doing right now?

I was just about to text him just when someone rang the doorbell.

I immediately stand up and went to the door to see who is it.

"How did you get here?" I got surprised when Hanbin entered our house and closed the door.

"I drove all the way here"

He saw that i rolled my eyes that made him chuckled and took a peck on my cheek.

"Didn't your manager warned you not to go outside? What if the medias caught you??"

"He warned me but i still insisted. I just want to be with you right now" He snakes his arms around ny waist.

"You stubborn" I pinch his nose.

"Hee Ju"

"Hmm?"

"After sajangnim announce our relationship official let's get married"

My eyes widened.

"I'm just kinda jealous to Donghyuk. He's showing off his engagement ring to us earlier and told us how he is so excited to see Hyeri wearing a white gown" He pouted.

I chuckled and cupped his cheeks.

"My boyfriend is easy to get jealous huh?" I teased that made him frowned.

"Alright, let's get married"

Hanbin smiled widely and suddenly carried me bride style.

"Hey!! Put me down!" I slap his arm.

"I love you Hee Ju" He kissed me.

"I love you too Kim Hanbin" I smiled and kissed him back.

The whole day Hanbin and I are only inside our house watching movies and help me fix my composed songs.

A/N: Sorry if its a short update!!! I promise i will be back(╥﹏╥) This week i have a lot of exams and quiz so i need to study but i will be back after our exam is finished!! Wish me luck hehe (´∀`)♡