Needles

As Todoroki observed the small green hero, he hesitated to look past Midoriyas abdominal region, but bit his lip and scrunched his eyes up. He looked past the bleeding hole through his friends stomach and looked past all the cuts in his thighs, until he came to Midoriyas knee...

There was none, his entire right leg from the knee down was gone, it was a wonder the aspiring hero had survived so long, however judging by the amount of blood gushing out of the severd limb, he might not survive long at all...

Todoroki was agape, he was unsure of what to do, he had already called for recovery girl but was unsure if she would be able to help...

'No of course she can help, recovery girl is phenomenal at fixing up Midoriyas wounds' Todoroki thought.

"To.. T.. O.. Dor.. O... Ki"

Midoriyas raspy voice swarmed Todoroki's ears

"What is it Midoriya, just hang on a little while longer recovery girl is on her way" Todoroki was still too shocked to think straight and was unsure what to do about his friend who was seemingly beginning his march into the next life.

"Ev... R... Y.... On... E.. S-s-s... Afe" Midoriyas words seemed to be getting harder and harder to understand

"Of course they are, stop worrying about them, you need to focus on yourself right now"

"It.... D.. A-a...rk.... wh... er... y... u.... g-go" It was becoming painfully apparent to Todoroki that Midoriya was wavering between the boundaries.

"What do you mean... Dark!? H-hey hey midoriya, ok hang on just a tiny bit longer... Please..." Todoroki was shocked by Midoriyas comment, he knew the situation was bad but could do nothing at all to improve it.

*cough cough cough**splatter*

Todoroki's eyes shot towards Midoriyas, there he saw him chocking, on the thick, gooey liquid coughing it out, adding to the lake in which Midoriya sat. Midoriyas eyes were wide with pain and distress, it seemed even he was unaware of what had happened to him.

*thump thump thump thump*

Midoriyas breathing sped up significantly, gasping in short, sharp breaths, Todoroki was able to hear his heart despite being several meters away.

'CARDIAC ARREST!' Todoroki thought to himself, Midoriyas wounds were inducing a heart attack, but due to Midoriya being attached to the sharp skewers, Todoroki wouldn't be able to perform CPR.

Fresh new tears brimmed in Todoroki's eyes, his friend was suffering so badly and he could do absolutely nothing...

Suddenly Midoriyas head flopped down, lolling by his shoulders, you could no longer hear his breath, or his heart beat...

"Shit! I need to check his pulse!" Todoroki launched himself towards Midoriya grabbing his wrist squeezing it, desperately looking for a pulse. He found one, though it was hurriedly fading and would not be present much longer.

'Come on recovery girl! Where the fuck are you!' Todoroki was no longer able to remain calm, his friend was about to die and all he could do was watch.

"Todoroki! What's wrong!"

The shout came from a small, old woman dressed in white, her hair grey and fizzy from old age. It was recovery girl!

Authors note:Heck ok hi again how you all doin?? Again i highly doubt anyones reading this soooo yeet... aNyHoW i thought I'd be really horrible and drag out Midoriyas suffering sooo enjoy, also ima write a new story soon idk what it will turn out like but eh who cares

Anyway see ya peeps!! SD out!

Oh yeah sorry for the profanity