Soon

The final witness for Todoroki to meet with was Makatou Kaito. He lived about 25 minutes away from Fumi so Todoroki had to contact him when he was near the address. However while he walking he could attempt to connect these dots.

He had started to come up with ideas of who it could've been, but there was a heavy amount of evidence pointing to a direction he really didn't like. The quicker he got this last witness done with the quicker he could get home.

_______

He messaged Kaito and waited for him to meet him, but Todoroki had an unparalleled feeling of eyes burning into his back. He spun round but there was no one in sight.
'Hmmph strange' he thought 'I'll stay on guard just to be safe'.

Two minutes later Kaito came bounding up the road.

"Sorry *pant pant* it took *pant* so long!!" He gasped out of breath.

"Its ok just calm down" Todoroki replied, a slight hint of curiosity in his voice as to why the boy was so -seemingly- excited to see him.

Kaito reached Todoroki and arched his back over gasping for air before reaching into his pocket and grabbing an inhaler.

"Just ah- *pant* give me a minute *pant*"

The guy obviously had breathing problems and Todoroki couldn't help but feel a slight bit sympathetic for him. For some unknown reason it reminded him of Izuku shortly before-

"Ok so what did you want to ask Mr.Hero?"

"Oh um on the day of the attack between the league of villains and the Pro heroes what villains did you see?"

"Hmmm well there was a girl she was carrying a knife that had blood on it, a dude with hands on him... creepy bastard... a smokey dude that was purple, a guy who had black hedgehog hair and purple tattoos... at least that's what I think are and a person in a body suit with big white eyes. Hmmmm... oh! And there was a guy in like a robe with a big cube head that was made from stone!"

'Yep that fits all of them' thought Todoroki.
"What can you tell me about the guy in the robe?"

"Well he controlled the ground and I saw him starting to fight with this little green dude, there was lightning and sparks and it looked like the green dude was gonna win but then he touched the ground and these massive stone spikes shot out of it and... and went right through him..."

Todoroki kept his head down and silently wiped away a tear.
"What... what happened after that?"

"The guy that killed the small green one climbed into this purple hole which I assume was a portal. But the guy I swear I had seen him on TV before"

"Which one?" Todoroki asked curiosity sparking within him.

"Both of them on... ummm on err...ah! On the UA sports festival the green one I think he was the one that fought you and mangled all his bone and the blocky guy i think i saw him with some teachers... he was the one that made the podiums!"

"Oh my god! I have to go right now! Thank you so much but if I dont leave now more people will die!" Todoroki screamed

"Wait! What do you mean "more"?"

"The green boy you were describing, his name was Izuku Midoriya, he was the bravest and most heroic person I have ever known. But he was killed in that battle, and now I know who did it." Todorokis voice was solemn and low, his head was bowed and he barricaded his tears behind squeezed eyes. He had to stop him.

He had to stop Cementos.

(A/N      DAMN I FINALLY GOT THERE IT TOOK MORE CHAPTERS THAN I IMAGINED IT WOULD. MAY I POINT OUT IDK WHO THE UA TRAITOR IS!!! I JUST USED CEMENTOS COZ HIS QUIRK WAS THE CLOSEST I COULD FIND... ALTHOUGH I COULD'VE DONE MONOMA BUT I DON'T  LIKE THAT BITCH I ALSO DONT KNOW WHY I HAVE DONE THIS IN CAPS BYEEEEE

BTW THIS ISN'T THE END OF THE STORY)