(Y/n)(M/n)(L/n)

Bio:

Name: (Y/n) (your name)

Middle Name: (M/n) (middle name)

Last Name: (L/n) (Last name)

Current Age: 13/Alive

Gender: (He/She/They)

Skin Tone: (S/t)

Hair: (H/c) (hair color), (H/t) (hair type), (H/l) (Hair length)

Eye Color: (E/c)

Clothes: Anything (he/she/they) want. It's (his/her/their) story, so (he/she/they) can choose what (he/she/they) want.

Side note: Looks annoyed all the time, and rarely smiles. Loves antiques, mythical and supernatural stuff. Is a pretty good drawer, and reads a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Father: (F/n) (M/n) (L/n)

Current Age: 39/Alive

Skin Tone: (S/t)

Hair: (H/c), straight, short

Eye Color: Brown

Clothes: Untucked white dress up shirt with some unbuttoned buttons at the top. Brown dress pants, and brown dress shoes. 

Side note: Looks tired all the time, and has stubble one the bottom of chin. Drinks lots of caffeine, kinda a workaholic from the loss of his wife, yet loves his kid no matter what, and makes (him/her/them) to go do something for their benefit. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother: (M/n) (M/n) (L/n) (From the Pines family)

Age: 32/Deceased

Skin Tone: Pale

Hair: Dirty blond, (H/t), (H/l)

Eye Color: (E/c)

Clothes: Usually wore long skirted dresses, and had this pendent with her all the time.

Side note: Loved collecting antiques, got the reader into it, and taught them a lot of the mythical and supernatural stuff out there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background: Born on August 31, a year before yet strangely on the same day (his/her/their) twin cousins are born, (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) is a single child raised up in Sebastopol, CA, by parents (F/n) and (M/n) (L/n). Life was pretty good at their house in the woods for eight years. That is until (Y/n)'s Mom gets mysteriously ill. So, before her death, she gives (Y/n) her pendent, saying to keep it with (him/her/them) no matter what, and that she'll always be there.

After her death, (Y/n) changed. Instead of being the dependent, yelling, happy kid (he/she/they) once were, (he/she/they) became a quiet, independent person, keeping to themselves and being a lone wolf. Yet, (his/her/their) love of antiques, myths, and supernatural things never left (him/her/them), and drawing plus reading seemed to be a nice way to pass the time. This never changed, until the summer of their thirteenth year...