0.1

rewritten  : july 15th, 2020

"Senpai! Senpai! Senpai!" I chant while running down the school halls. My name is Kim Hannah and it's a pleasure to meet you. But don't touch Park Jimin. He is mine. Did you fucking hear me? He is MINE!!

You could say I was overreacting on him being my only true love. But it's a special type of love, it's crazy love. It's amazing because he can't leave me. Ever. He is bound to me. He may not know it, but I am only alive for him. My life is dead without his beautiful face and perfect body. I'm just a normal school girl that goes to Euphoria School. The date is June 27, 2016.

I finally arrive at my classroom when I spot Jiminie Senpai. He is with a girl? Umm no. I don't allow this ever. He is fucking mine. Fucking whore is going to feed my thirsty knives. She has long brunette hair that stops 3 feet below her shoulders. Fucking whore!!! She doesn't want Jimin Senpai because she loves him, she only wants his body. This is just very unacceptable.

Hew name was Lisa. Oh great! Such a slutty name. Ewww! She needs to die now. I go to my locker that is titled 69 ;) with a locker combination input on it. I swing the dial from right to left and right again. I see my bag and pull out a hot pink pocket knife. Ahhh of course. It was indeed sharp.

I went back to the classroom and still see Lisa and Jimin Senpai. I catch their attention and tell Lisa that Ms. Lynne has to speak with her. She said bye to MY Jimin and we leave. Lead her to the schools' basement, she gives me a weird look. "Why would Ms. Lynne be down here?" Asked the whore who was going die in a couple of minutes. I just stood still and listened for people who might be down here. Luckily, no one. 'Fuck yeah Hannah! Kill her now!' I say in my mind and take out the hot pink sharp pocket knife. Before she could react, I jabbed the weapon into her throat. I twisted it and stabbed again. Stab stab stab stab stab stab. Again and again. She was finally dead. I did pretty well!

I picked Lisa's body up and sprawled her body out on the floor. I cleared my throat and went to the washroom. I then took my clothes off and burned them in the furnace. I took out my one of many extra pairs of my schools uniform. I put them on. And also brushed my hair. Gotta look my best for Jimin Senpai!

I leave the basement and head up to my classroom with Jimin Senpai. He wasn't there. I pull out my phone that tracks Jimin Senpai. He is at lunch right now. I head down that way and see he is with Kim Namjoon, SeokJin, and Jeon Jungkook. Hahaha! Yeah! No fucking whores to deal with again at lunch. I didn't mind killing tho.

I head to the lunch line and get some Kimchi rice and some Gimbap. Along with a strawberry slushy. I then hear a scream. It then hears people rushing towards the basement. Hahaha someone must have found out about her. It wasn't my fault tho. She was hanging around my Senpai. And she showed way too much cleavage. Her bangs were disgusting too. But no homo.

Senpai, did you like her? All I ever did for him was for his sake. He doesn't know it was me. He will never know. The only thing I need to make sure is that he doesn't see me kill. I don't think he wants to be kidnapped. He should have stayed away from her. Killing is actually fun but when they are close to Senpai and are a GIRL, what else should I have to do? I'm too cute for prison. I am too crazy for any other person to meet the actual me. Whatever. If people were to know what I was, I would be shipped off. No one wants that. I can't live without Senpai.

I'm just a pretty little Psycho. Jimins pretty little psycho.