0.5

Senpai 0.5

The devil of dance. The evil part of music. He exceeds that term. When we sin, he comes and attacks us. He slips into our homes and sucks on our necks. He then gives us his power for one night.

Wow! What a weird dream. I didn't even dream about Senpai this night. That makes me so mad! I should go feed my pets. Yep, I still have Najimi as a slave. I make her do house work and other things. She must be hungry again. "Wakey Wakey!" I shout. Najimi is chained up to the wall. So cute /// /// ❤️! I get a bucket filled with the insides of batteries. I took my syringe that has not got poison in it but it does inject. I stab it into her and inject about 3/4 of a gallon of battery acid. It was fun as always.

Jimin Pov

My sister is coming tomorrow morning and I am so happy! I missed her so much. Her name is Park Sohee. She always is nice to me and takes care of me. Sure she touches me too much but she just loves me very much. Right now I am practicing my group's dances. I am so tired! Sometimes I just wanna be kidnapped and be loves without the burden of being a failure. Like wtf is this bull. I just wanna die all the time but I need to find out about that girl from earlier and the girl from the night where I saw that man killed! I'm afraid that she will go after me and kill me with knives and other shit that will make me bleed.

Tomorrow morning
Jimin Pov

I head to the airport and it's about a 10 minute drive. I finally arrived and waited for my sister. I see her and run up to her and hug her tightly. She may be a bitch but she is family. " jimin-ah I missed you!" she screams and I smile. I let go of the hug and lead her to the outside of the airport . I head to my car and open her door. "Say Jimin-ah , did you get a girlfriend yet?" I shake my head at her comment and i see her smirk. She slid her on my dick and started palming me. I push her away because it is and was wrong. We are family and that is disgusting and I'm very disappointed in her 😔. I didn't get hard cuz I'm not interested in incest.  😑

We arrive at home after 10 minutes and go to my room. Not even bothering to help her unpack. I'm glad she will only be here for a week. I kinda wanna cry right now. I wish I had someone to take me away from her. She isn't hot or sexy to me. She is my sister.

Y/n Pov

I'm in my basement torturing a baby I found yesterday. She is cute but I'm cuter. I go up to my room and I look at my security camera I placed in Jiminies room. I see he is sad and crying again. Ouch! My heart hurts a lot! I love him so much and he is hurting. I wanna ask him what's wrong but I think I know why. His sister. I should kill her, or maybe torture her. She can't make my Senpai sad! This is a no. I should put my plan into motion. Time to get my blindfold.

                                ----

                .coment.star.enjoy.