0.4

Senpai 0.4

I might have broken Najimi. Of course, I didn't plan on letting her leave because we saw my face and she knows my name, but why was it so easy? I'm very disappointed in that whore. I can torture her all I want because my parents are overseas and that wouldn't care. Maybe I can bring some life to her and crush it. Perfect. But I don't really have much time. Senpai is going to go on a vacation next week and I'm going to go insane. He is my everything. I must keep him here. Maybe I can kidnap him? Nah, he deserves to be happy outside of my basement. I love his friends. They are nice and handsome, but Jiminie is my only boy.

I should go to school. I missed 1 day of school cuz of this stupid bitch. I need to see senpai. I head to school and I see Jimin. Does he see to be crying? I walk up to him and get his attention. My heart is pounding against my chest. "why are you crying, my Darling?" I ask and my voice is filled with many hints of concern. I am so worried. I can't always be with him so I actually don't know what's happening. He looks at me and squints his eyes and says, " do I know you from somewhere?" I panicked. What if he remembers seeing my face when I killed that guy. His name was Luhan. I found out.

" I don't believe we have met." I shake my head and blush a bit. I see him smile with tears still in his eyes and I just wanna hug him. I pull back with all my strength. " but are you alright? I saw you crying and I was so worried!" I say low so people don't make fun of him for crying. " yeah I'm fine. My name is Jimin, and you are?", " that's for another time" I quickly say and scurry off so he can't say another word.

I left Jiminie dumbfounded. I head to school and grab my stuff for the first period. It was at science first. I fucking hate science! My teacher is Mr. Faggot and he is so old and perverted. I caught him taking pictures of girls in the locker room. They were naked! So I took a picture of him doing that, blurred out the girls in the locker room and I can use it as blackmail. I heard Jiminie is not doing the best in this class so I'll change that. I go up to Mr. Faggot after class and show him the tape. He was speechless and very embarrassed. I told him to give me, Jiminie, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Jungkook a big fat no- I mean A+. He didn't say 'No' and now Jiminie and his friends will be happy. Especially Namjoon. He already had that grade and now he will have a 150%

                                     ---
            .comment, star, and enjoy!.
It's also boring, Ik. Just wait!