0.7

I'm back lol
_______________
Starting today, Jimin will be living with me. I'm sure he won't accept me as his lover or anything but i just want him to be happy. But every fucking girl should know he is mine and I'm the only one that can make him happy. I called my daddies office and his secretary picked up. "Rosé. I need a large favour. I need everything from Park Jimin's house to be cleared. But only from the boys room that it will be sent to our house. The girls stuff can be burned and as for the girl...massacre." I said. "Well of course madam. It will be done right away." I have a quick thank you and goodbye. I hung up and head to the rice dumpling shop where Jimin's friend works. His grandma was working at that time so I went up to her. "Hello, I'm Jimin's girlfriend, and he is your grandsons friend. He looks like this:" I said and showed her a picture of Jimin. "Ah yes. I have seen him around here before. Very nice boy. He usually gets the fresh and spicy dumplings. Would you like those too?" She asked and I said 'yes'. She gave me w large batch of there famous dumplings. I soon went back home to my Jiminie. "Jimin. I'm home!" I yell from the front door. I heard a light grunt and so I rushed up the staircase. I walk in his room to see...him on the floor rubbing his head. "Jimin are you okay?" I asked and he just nodded his head. " I went to Jin's grannies dumpling shop. She told me what you liked. Hope you enjoy." I set them down and opens his room door. He then stopped me. "Why are you being nice to me? You are a crazy fan right? Will you try to rape me or kill me ?" He said tearing up. "Oh no! I'm not like that at all! I just want to be friends. I understand that your home life isn't very good and I didn't want your sister to..." He began crying super hard and he fell to the ground. I began panicking. "Jimin it's going to be okay. You hear me? It's all right. I'm here for you." I said in a reassuring voice and he seemed to calm down. "Thank you, Anna." I laughed. "It's actually Hannah." He blushed. "I am so sorry. I'm not the best with names." I began to gather up my courage to say..." What is the deal with SoHee?" I ask as if I don't know. I'm usually so shy but I feel comfortable with him. "Well I don't really feel like talking about it if that's okay. She is just my sister and nothing more." He says confidently although he just cried a few moments ago. I smile and soon, I get knocked out.