0.6

Park Sohee, huh? She sounds like a bitch. She needs to be taught a lesson on how to treat my Senpai with respect because we don't treat him like a piece of crap. I head to his house and put my mask on. Senpai is in his room so he might not see me. SoHee is in her room. Probably fucking her neighbors' husband or something. I take my cyanide and put it in my pink bag. I know it's flashy but do I care? Not even a bit. This bitch has to die. I also brought my handcuffs and rope. I even added some duct tape. Just to be kinky.

House layout because I feel how needed it is because yeah:

I come from the backyard into the door that leads into the kitchen

I come from the backyard into the door that leads into the kitchen. From the security cameras in my phone, Sohee is in the dining room. I'll be quite so she doesn't hear me. I grab put my handcuffs and come up behind her slowly ( that what he said). I grabbed her arms and cuffed her. She started screaming so I jabbed her in the neck. I heard loud footsteps of another person in the house. It was Jiminie.

He had a panicked face on and started calling the cops. This can't happen. I placed the whore on the floor ( it rhythms) and look into Jimins eyes. I felt my face heat up but I had my mask on again so he can't see my face. " I'm not here to hurt you. Please put the phone down." I said so I didn't have to hurt him. " Hello! Hello! Someone is in my house and is coming after me! Please help me!!" I can't believe he said it. It doesn't matter. Before he could say the address, I knocked him out. It hurts.

I'm fine tho. So I pulled out my SuperPhoneX and went to the app, 'Tellaporthell'. It's a super high technological app that is only given and accessed by the most powerful people. It was going to be released in 3000. I had very rich parents and they only care about there jobs but give me expensive gifts and I got this app about 2 years ago. You type in your current location and tell it where you wanna go and Poof, you are there. That's what i did and it teleported me home.

I lay Jimin on my bed and take SoHee downstairs to where I had Najimi. I was getting ready to have fun with her but I heard a grunt. He must be awake. I give her SoHee a hard and painful slap on the hear and go upstairs. Jimin is sitting up on my bed. I took my mask off before I appeared before him go close to him and he speaks, "Ive seen you somewhere before, now haven't I? Was it from school?" I smiled. "yes. I keep you safe. Remember that girl I saw you with, Lisa, was it?" He tenses up. I frown. " My name is Hannah. I saved you from that boy a little bit ago and I was the one who saw you this morning and asked if you were okay. " I knew he didn't trust me.

I walked to him and gave him a hug. To my surprise, he hugged back. I smiled at him. I bet he loves me. Of course, he love me. I let go of the hug and speak. " I have to go to the store for like 15 minutes. Can you stay here?". He only nods.

______________________________

I'm back. I'll post shortly so please wait. Almost 200 views. Thank you ❤️