0.2

Hannah's Pov

It's school today and I'm so happy! I walk into school and wait by Senpais' locker. I see him and get out of range by him. I love him but if I go near him, I'm gonna do something that would make him scared of him. That would break my heart and I would go on a killing rampage and do some deep shit. Oops he is with Seulgi. What should I do. Ooh. I see him. He is wearing this uniform:

 He is wearing this uniform:

//

??? Pov

I'm watching Seulgi and she is with that cunt, Jimin. Again. I love Seulgi with all my heart and they take my love for granted. I would kill and die for her. I have to kill Jimin. Hahah! That's what I have to do. No one can stop me. I took martial arts for 2 years. I know more than that playboy. I'll wait for him to leave and kill him in the night. Ooh! I didn't introduced myself. I am Luhan. That's enough about me. My life revolves around Seulgi. She is my everything. (Same bro. Seulgi is my main boo)

//

Hannah Pov

Shit! I got distracted by Senpai again. As today to keep him safe and so on. I followed him and I saw this other boy coming up behind him. OMO! Don't touch him. I grab out my mask and put it on, looking Kiwaii and I take out my sharp knife that is 4 inches long. I stab that random boy that is trying to touch my Jiminie Senpai and stab his back. He turns around and widened his eyes. Senpai heard his scream and turned around. Jiminie screamed and ducked. Thank god he is okay. I attempted to stab that boy again but he dodged. So I knock him over and stab into his heart. Good use for his heart to put in my basement collection. I look at Jimin and he looks terrified. It hurts my heart. I attempt to go closer to him, but he backs away. I sigh. "Are you okay?" I ask him and he is hesitant at first but nods. "My name is Hannah." I slightly smile under my mask and I give him a hug. My heart pounding in my chest. I leave after that and I hid that boys body in my basement.

I get home and start washing the body. I also pour salt on the body. Just so it doesn't rot. I stuffed him in one of my many body bags and but him in my large freezer. It gives me pleasure seeing stuff like this.

I go upstairs and sleep. It was a long day and my heart is still racing from my encounter with Jimin Senpai. I just love him so god damn much. He will know soon.

I love you, Senpai.