0.3

Jimin's Pov

I'm still trembling about what happened last night. I can't get it out of my head. It was so horrible! The blood, the lifeless body, my life, and that girl. Her name was Hannah. I know that name. Does she go to my school or something? Why did she kill that boy? I want to transfer schools, but that girl. She intrigued me a lot. She seemed sweet. She even hugged me. But I want to stay safe. I should sleep. I'm still not feeling okay.

Next Day~ Hannah Pov

It's school today and I see a bunch of whores and my sweet Jiminie. I'm thinking of something. I kinda wanna try something. Maybe kidnapping Najimi. She has a crush on Senpai and she could be a threat. I head to school and wait for Senpai and as always, I want for him to get close to me and then I leave. I see Najimi next to her locker and I ask for her to follow me. Fucking whore. So easy! I lead her to the bathroom and use my syringe from the nurses' office and I inject the fluids from the syringe into her body.

I finish my day, as usual, I follow Senpai and make sure he doesn't get hurt and then do what I need to do. I go back to Najimi and gather her body up and move her to my basement. I sleep for a few hours and wait for 1 am. I am a psycho but I still need to sleep. I wake up and grab my pints of blood, O -, and gloves. I wake her up with a hard slap across the face. She gets started and jolts awake. She looks around and starts mumbling. What a spaz. "Chill!" I shout and she immediately focuses on me.

" I'm Hannah and welcome to the fun room," I say that like it's a game. I walk close to her and put the straws between her lips from the blood bag and shout, "suck!" And she immediately does that. She finally tastes what I gave her and she makes a surprised face and she spits it out and cries. What a weak whore. I tell her to keep going and she doesn't. I grab my red knife from my black bag and drag it across her pale skin. I reach her hair and start cutting and cutting. Slice and a big fat slice. Whoops! I accidentally cut her forehead. A big slice is in the middle of her forehead. That sucks. She screams in pain and closes her eyes. I slap her and tell her to look me in the eyes. She does and I stare at her. I grab her left arm an cut a large patch and yank it from her body. It was fun.

I'll keep going. I grab her lefts and make big patches on both of them. I peel them off and she yells again and again. She has her eyes and ears left. And fingers! So why is she already afraid? She is such a weak girl. I heard she has a crush on Senpai so it's her fault.

                        ——————

         . Comment, star and enjoy!.