2.

Promise POV (Bonus Chapter because I love y'all😘)

promise.bless
miami florida

bless miami florida

liked by ynw.melly, mini_barbie, and 654,732 others

promise.bless When life gives you lemons you make lemonade🍋

view all 176 comments

ynw.melly I love you lil hoe❤️😘🤞

promise.bless I love you too bastard😍😘 @ynw.melly

mini_barbie Sissss🤩🤩

promise.bless Siss😘 @mini_barbie

"You ready to start your first day of school". Molly asked me as soon as we sat down In the food court. We decided to grab a bite to eat before we continue our shopping.

"Yes I am. Bitch I done got my hair done, nails done, eyebrows done, a wax. You can't tell me I ain't shit". I smirked.

"Don't forget Valentines day Is on Thursday. What you go planned". She asked me.

"Umm I'm not for sure. I know what I'ma get Melly doe". I smirked while pulling my phone out to show her the basket that I'ma try to make for him.

"Bitch that's cute. I'ma give Ace some of this magical pussy".

"Eww bitch you pop your pussy everyday".

"For him I do". She said while sucking on her french fry pretending like It was a dick. I rolled my eyes at her silliness and placed my phone back on the table.

"Where's Ace, Melly, And Jay". I asked her.

"At the trap handling some business. When we go start working with them". She groaned. She was ready to put In some work just like me.

"We going to Jamaica friday night until saturday to visit the Jamaican Cartel. Apparently some of Sin Rostro boys took out our men and we ain't finna let that shit slide. Sin Rostro's been playing hide and seek and he's owes us over 2 million dollars. Until his bitch ass stop hiding and give us our money we go take something from him. His bald headed ass daughter and his bald headed wife and we go take out some of his people and set his main trap on fire. Us puerto rican don't play. Y esos grandes hechos y". (And them big facts)

"faits les puerto ricans et les haitans ne sont pas venus jouer". She said in her haitian accent while flipping her hair. (Facts them Puerto RIcans and Haitians didn't come to play)

Puerto Ricans original language Is Spanish. Haitians original language Is French. Promise had to learn how to speak french so she can understand Molly, Melly, Ace, Jay, And Big Saint. And they had to learn how to speak Spanish so they can understand us.

"Remember when we was younger we use to talk about people In Spanish or French and they didn't understand what we was saying.". I asked and she started laughing while nodding her head.