13.

Promise Pov

"I didn't do It I swear I didn't do It. They're lying on me all them". Aveanna screamed while the feds was pulling her away.

"Yo own brother That's fucked up". Molly cried while I held on to her. I swear molly was a good actress.

"I didn't do It". She cried.

"Oh really. Your finger prints was on the gun. Its your gun. And these three people said they seen you. You're arrested for the murder of    you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used against you. You have the right to attorney. If you can't afford one. One will be provided for you. But you won't need a attorney to be honest. Yo ass killed that man and that's life In prison ma'am. I see death penalty coming at you". He chuckled before pulling her Into the car. The officer walked back up to melly.

"Appreciate It Unc". Melly said dabbing the officer up.

"Anytime Nephew. And Young lady that video Is officially off the Internet and off everyone phones. I guarantee you that nobody will ever see that video again". He said before walking away.

"Stop messing with these childish ass niggas. I told you girl I'll kill for you and die for you". Melly said before planting a long wet kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepended It.

"Eww get a room". I heard the ambulance man mumbled as him and two other men rolled the dead body away.

"I'm getting a train ran on me next". I mumbled causing Molly to fall to the grown and die of laughter. "Bitch I hate you". She screamed.

"Yo ass always saying stupid shit. Shut the fuck". Melly scoffed walking away from us.

"Choo Choo". I mumbled and Molly laughed even harder. It was not that funny.

"Bye hoe". I laughed walking away.

"Byeee Bitch Im finna go suck my man up". She yelled out and I quickly looked back at melly but he was In his car.

"Who hoe". I whispered.

"Ace ass bitch duh you know he bae for life". She scoffed.

"I feel like I don't know you anymore". I whined.

"Bitch be ready by 8. We hitting the club tonight with Cotton and Candy".

"Who bitch". I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Cotton and Candy. Cotton Is my cousin and Candy Is her best friend. They transgender and I fucks with them. You'll love them cause they crazy as fuck".

"Periodt bitch I'm down". I yelled slapping her upside the head.

"That's If my brother let you out the house. When you go show me y'all New house anyway". She asked.

"Soon bitch. We ain't done remodeling It and bitch I do what I wanna do periodt. I'm a grown ass woman". I scoffed.

"You're 19 but okay. See you later". She kissed my cheeks before walking away.

As soon as I got In the car Melly drove off and back on the interstate.

"So what you tryna do". Melly asked looking over at me. "You aight".

"I'm okay baby I promise". I told him.

"I love you Aight ma". He mumbled grabbing my hand. "I want you to remember that baby. I always got you and I promise that". He told me and I smiled and I felt my heart warm up.

7:30 PM

"Wow Jamelly Is okay with me going to the club tonight". I said In shock while I was doing my makeup.