12.

Promise Pov

"So we just going to different fast food restaurants and ordering something the person In front of us ordered". Melly asked pulling up to zaxbys.

"Yeah I always wanted to try that ever since I seen Dearra and Ken and Jazz and Tae". I told him.

"Who". He asked with a confused expression.

"Ok I get If you dont know Jazz and Tae but Dearra and Ken. They the reason why I believe In relationships. If they break up then Im just done". I groaned and he looked at me with a lightly chuckle. He was so damn High.

"Welcome to Zaxbys order when you ready". The lady said.

"Yeah let me get what the person In front of us got". He laughed.

"Umm ok that'll be  8.52". She said and he nodded up and pulled up to the front window.

"Let's see what we got". I said moments later as we got the food. I grabbed the box out the bag and seen the person got the traditional wing combo and It came with fries, toast, and a drink. It looked so damn good. I grabbed a wing and bit Into.

"Y'all this shit good as fuck". I groaned licking the sauce off my hands. I grabbed the sprite from melly's hand and took a long sip.

"Don't be eating up all the damn food". Melly scoffed before sticking a fry In his mouth.

"Where we going to next melly". I asked.

"I picked zaxbys so It's your turn to pick something". He told me.

"Good cheesecake factory". I told him turning the camera off and he smacked his teeth pulling off. For some reason his ass hate cheese cake factory.

"You ain't slick nigga". He mumbled and I laughed and looked down at my phone seeing Molly texted me.

bestie🌷: Promise something bad happened......
send at 2:43 PM

Me: What kind of shit? 🤔
send at 2:43 PM

bestie🌷: You smashed Dababy?
send at 2:43 PM

Me: Hell yeah. Why tf you asked that shit.
send at 2:44 PM

bestie🌷: Dababy and his sister Ava released the sex tape
send at 2:44 PM

Me: What sex tape????????
send at 2:45 PM

bestie🌷: Promise. Dababy exposed you.
send at 2:45 PM

Me: What? Please tell me this Is a joke. Please tell me this Is a fucking joke😭😢
send at 2:46 PM

bestie🌷: I'm sorry promise...... I'll beat both of they asses PERIODT WHEN I SEE THEM MOTHERFUCKERS ITS OVER FOR THEM PERIODT. ON GOD!
send at 2:46 PM

Me: Where's the video?
send at 2:47 PM

bestie🌷: Check yo Facebook.
send at 2:47 PM

I went straight to Facebook and seen my notifications was ridiculous. I went straight to the volume and the first thing I seen was him was my ass arched up and him hitting me from the back. He then flipped me to missionary position and only thing that can be heard was my moaning. Then soon It showed him eating my pussy and me sucking his dick.

"Why you watching porn". Melly laughed parking In a empty parking lot at the cheesecake factory. I looked up and tears came from my eyes.

I looked at melly and he quickly hit on the brakes. While looking at me with a confused face expression. He got out the car and opened my door I instantly jumped out the car and pulled him In a hug while I was crying loud. This has to be the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me.

I pulled away from him and threw up on the sidewalk. I was coughing hard as hell and I kept throwing up. Melly grabbed my hair and patted my back.

"I'm here baby I'm here". He assured me holding me tight. I don't think I ever cried this hard. Last time I cried this hard was when our daughter died.

"I don't want to be here anymore. I wanna die". I screamed before throwing up again.

"Stop talking like that baby girl. Tell me what the fuck happened. Who fucking with you on my life I'll kill them".

"I'm scared to tell you". I cried. "You go hate me. You go break up with me. You go be disgusted In me".

"Spill that shit lil gal". He scoffed as his Haitian accent came out.

I grabbed my phone and handed It to him. He looked down and his eyes widened before his jaws clenched. Hello Melvin.

"Stop crying over that stupid shit. We thugs we go get our revenge".

Melly helped me up from the ground and placed me In the car. When he got In the car he pulled off fast while grabbing his gun out of his dashboard and on his lap.

Few minutes later we pulled up to dababy's house and he got out and I followed him. He banged hard on the door and dababy Little sister Aveanna answered the door. I wasn't even sad anymore the only reason I was embarrassed was because I was afraid Melly was go break up with me.

"You messing with the wrong one bitch". I chuckled before grabbing the bitch by her neck and dragging her out to the front lawn. I started throwing wild punches at the hoe and she was trying to swing back but she couldn't get to me. Soon to girls jumped In and Melly quickly body slammed them hoes away from me. Soon molly came up out of nowhere and both of us jumped that hoe ass.

Melly Pov

"Aye Nigga. This for Promise". I smirked before shooting dababy In his head four times. I chuckled as blood gushed out his head and foam oozed from his head. "Damn I ain't mean to do that cuh". I laughed before sitting down on the couch. I grabbed my phone from my pocked and called the clean up crew.

I knew exactly how to plant this murder on his ugly bald headed sister. They don't call me Melvin for no reason.