4.

Promise Pov

"No don't leave". I whined as I held on to Melly tight as I can. He had me backed up against the wall and I didn't want him to let me go.

"Promise I'll see your ass after class. My class is right in front of yours". He laughed while pecking my lips.

"I don't want you to leave". I mumbled.

"Damn man you got that girl so fucking spoiled". Jay scoffed while shaking his head at me.

"I swear y'all was just mad at each other". Molly scoffed. "Jay hold me like that". Molly smirked while looking at Jay.

"Don't fucking play with me because I'll dead ass fuck you up". Ace snapped while snatching her closer to him.

"Aight baby I gotta get going. We already five minutes late". Melly said while pulling away from the hug. I folded my arms and stared at him.

"Aight come on girl we will see him after class". Molly chuckled literally pushing me in the class. This was my last class of the day and I was so ready to eat. Me, Molly and the boys was going out to eat after here. And while the boys handle business at the Trap me and molly was go do some bald headed hoe shit.

"Before you sit down this class Is full of messy ass bitches and I can't count how many times I done fought In here. These bitches messy as hell and the teacher don't give a fuck about nothing that goes on In here".

"Fuck that let's go to the gym with the guys because if one of these bitches say some shit to me out of line I'ma smack them". I scoffed while sitting down at the table along with molly. Deep down inside I wanted one of these hoes to try me so I could fight them.

"Melly said you ain't finna be out here fighting all the times. He said you need to control your anger". Molly said to me.

"Fuck Melly. He be fighting niggas all the time". I retorted.

"No he don't he only fight when needed. Most niggas scared of him so they don't even try to argue with him. Now he may kill alot of niggas but that's a different story".

"Fuck melly I ain't scared of that hoe". I mumbled.

"You bold bold but If he was behind you. You wouldn't be talking that shit". She laughed and I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair. My eyes widened as I felt my hair hit a tall figure.

I turned around slowly and seen Melly stand behind me with Ace beside him. Ace eyes was wide open and his mouth was all the way open. Melly had a straight face while staring down at me.

"Talk that shit now hoe". Some bitch said across the table from me. I turned my head around so fast to see which bitch said that.

"Who said that". I asked out of the two girls and the girl with the long black hair raised her hands while popping her gum. I reached over the table and started swinging on her ass catching her off guard. I got up from the table causing me to drag her off the table and to the ground.

Melly snatched me from off of her and pulled me out the class and I was still swinging and trying to get him off me. He backed me up against the wall and pinned me by grabbing my arms so I could calm down.

"Stop doing too much bruh". Melly yelled trying to hold me still. "Your ass always trying to fight every fucking body that shit ain't cute girl".

"Fuck you Jamell. Get the fuck off me". I spat.

"I'ma fuck you up when we get home". He whispered in my ear while gripping my ass hard. I rolled my eyes as he started planting soft kisses on my neck. "You lucky we at school cause I would've been in them guts. I'm sick of your attitude. You know damn well I don't tolerate the disrespect". He mumbled before sucking on my chest and I already knew he was leaving hickeys everywhere. He placed his hands In my panties and started massaging my clit and I felt myself getting really wet.