Epilogue

Promise Pov
7 years later

"Give It back to me noww". My three years old daughter yelled to my 7 years old son Jamell Jr. I sighed lowly as I watched them fight over the stupid toy. I just got home from work and I was too sleepy to try and get up and break up the fight I was just go let them figure It out.

"May I please have some Ice tea". Rapunzel asked sitting down next to me. I squinted my eyes and grabbed the Jug before pouring her some In a glass.

"Is that good". I asked noticing she was staring at me with her eyes squinted.

"I should've asked for two glasses of ice tea. Me and your son Jamell are on a date". She smiled sitting down at the little tea table. "JAMELL COME HERE NOW". She screamed causing my eyes to wide.

"Look at my son already got the ladies all over him. Like father like son". Melly smirked before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Whatever you still ain't talking to Ace". I asked and he smacked his teeth and shook his head.

"Hell nah and I don't care If It's been 2 years. He broke my sister heart again". He scoffed and I sighed lowly hoping they will make up.

So here's what happened over the past 7 years. So as y'all know I was pregnant and I had my handsome son Jamell Jr. And I had beautiful daughter Melrose four years ago. So 7 years ago Ace was messing with some Puerto Rian chick name Laila, and Laila already had a daughter who was 3 years old name Tazannah so when Laila was pregnant at the time that I was pregnant Ace had sex with Molly and got her pregnant and had her thinking that they was go be together for good. But when Ace and Laila oldest son Jaez was 5 and their daughter Rapunzel was 1   he cheated on Molly with Laila and Laila got pregnant again. When Molly found out she cried so hard and was devastated and she was 4 months pregnant but Ace didn't know until she had a miscarriage for stressing. So after the miscarriage Ace and Melly fought and Molly and Laila fought and yet I was In the middle of It again. Melly was mad because I was still friends with Ace and Laila and Molly stopped being my friend but I honestly didn't give a damn. I was hanging around them because our kids was close with each other and It would be selfish for me to stop them from being friends so months after Molly lost her baby Ace and Laila got married and moved to Atlanta to start a fresh new life and that was 4 months ago but now they're kids are over my house for two weeks on vacation. I didn't want my kids and their kids to stop hanging with each other so I offered to watch Jaez, Rapunzel, Tazannah and Kyra for two weeks. And that's much that happened the past two years. Oh yeah and after I had my first born Jamell Jr. 7 years ago me and Melly got married and we been Married for 7 years.

"What girl I'm tryna handle some business of here". Jamell Jr. Scoffed as he sat down next to Rapunzel.

"My mommy told me I'm a princess because my name Is Rapunzel so you have to treat me like one". Rapunzel cooed as she handed Jamell Jr his tea.

"She got my son whipped already and he only 7". Melly scoffed and I watched them two interact they was so adorable together.

"Jaez we can join them and have a double date". Melrose giggles grabbing Jaez hand and sitting him at the table.

"Oh hell no not my baby girl". Melly yelled getting up and Melrose started screaming and running and he ran after her and the other kids ran after him and they was running around the whole yard. I couldn't help but to smile. I never even thought that I would make It this far. I thought I would've been dead but my life Is amazing and I love my family and friends. This truly has been a successful journey.

The end