7.

promise.bless
miami high school

Liked by ynwmelly, dababy, peach_summers and 847,923 others

promise.bless Beat Calhoun County Bae @ynwmelly 😘💕

View all 373 comments

ynwmelly I love you baby girl💕
promise.bless I love you too daddy😘

peach_summers You're so beautiful. Can't wait to dance and have fun with you and molly❤️
promise.bless Thanks Peach you're pretty too😊and I can't wait to dance with you too.

dababy 😍😍😍
promise.bless Stop commenting up under my shit Maverick😑 before I get my boyfriend to air this bitch out💯 @ynw.melly
ynw.melly @dababy Bet💯
dababy @ynw.melly Nigga you a fucking pussy.
ynw.melly Aight

I knew melly was being smart because if he ends up killing Maverick and they come to this post then they go see where melly was threatening him. My nigga ain't no pussy and when he catch Maverick on the streets it's over.

"Aight what y'all want". The concession man asked Me, Molly, Phoenix, Passion, And Patience.

"I want a blue raspberry fanta, sour skittles, the purple Doritos, and two hot sausages". I told him.

After we all got our snacks we all walked down to our seat which was where the students sits at. I can't wait to see my baby play. He's the quarterback and he's a sexy ass quarterback.

"Miami high school didn't come to play. I should've been a cheer leader so I could've been talking shit about the other team". I mumbled.

"Periodt". Passion mumbled while standing up looking around for someone.

"Who you looking for sis". I asked.

"This bitch said she was go beat my ass and I said on sight so I'm trying see where that hoe at". She mumbled before throwing her hair in a ponytail.

I got up beside her and stood beside her. Ain't nobody finna be fucking with my little sister. I don't play about that one and any of my other baby sisters. Phoenix Is 16, Patience Is 17, and Passion Is 18 and I turned 19 few months ago.

"Hold that thought I forgot to buy me a snicker bar". I said getting up and walked out the stadium. I had ten minutes before the game started.

"What can I get you ma'am". He asked me.

"Can I have a snicker bar". I asked handing him a dollar but he declined it.

"On the house beautiful lady". He smirked handing me three snicker bars.

"Awe gracias". I smirked.

"Denada". He winked and I walked away. The dude was fine as hell but he ain't got shit on Melly.