PILOT

"And I- uh, I hope we can still be friends

"And I- uh, I hope we can still be friends." he said, shrugging his shoulders slightly as he squinted to see me through the rays of the blinding sun.

"Of course we can, Noah. I guess it just takes time, to forget." I sighed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I understand, and I hope you know how sorry I am, really I-" I cut him off abruptly.

"Noah, I know you're sorry and I understand you never wanted to hurt you. You may have cheated on me and lied to me, but that doesn't mean I stopped caring." I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He shot me an awkward smile before saying his goodbyes. I watched him walk off into the distance.

It was time for a new beginning. A fresh start. No more boys, no more drama. Or that's what I told myself, anyway.

-

I slammed my locker shut. "Sadie!" I heard her usual, annoying shrill call me from down the hall. I turned and my eyes met my bestfriend and she pulled me into a hug.

"Millie, don't hug me in public." I joked, pushing her away slightly.

"Oh, you're going to thank me!" the brown-haired girl assured me, her medium length curls bouncing around as she speed-walked. I rolled my eyes, it was hard to thank Millie and her shenanigans.

"Hey, assholes." Sophia said high-fiving me as I followed Millie down the corridor of crowded people.

"You are going to love this!" Millie said in a high-pitched tone as she swung open the hall doors.

Let me give you some context.

My name is Sadie Sink and I have two loving best friends named Millie and Sophia. We're the most popular girls in school, along with Millie's boyfriend's friends latching onto us. Chosen, Jaeden, Jack, Gaten, Noah and finally. Finn.

Finn, he was the definition of a "bad boy". He skipped school, skipped classes, never did homework, held parties constantly, got drunk all the time and was just an overall dick. But of course, I had to be nice to him because he was my best friend's best friend. Jack.

Jack was the total opposite to Finn, constantly attended classes, partied but never got drunk. He was such an angel, and after my ex-boyfriend cheated on me, I was head over heels for him. My best friends obviously found out I had feelings for him and Millie, being Millie, wanted to do something big and crazy to get us together, therefore I'd been weary of her constantly.

Then she did it. She swung open the doors and I almost died at what I saw.

"What the FUCK!"