Prologue

Rain hammered down in Starclan that night. A brown tabby sat under the shelter of a willow tree with a blueish grey shecat. The tom and she waited for the others to come. There was an omen that needed to be discussed. The she wore a wistful but annoyed expression. The rain wasn't a good thing to be happening in Starclan. A worried expression was shadowing the brown tom's eyes. He knew that it wasn't going to end well for the clans.

The cats of the omen needed to concentrate or it could end ugly. That wouldn't be very good. The tomcat shuddered as all different outcomes raced through his mind, his imagination flaring as he thought of good and bad ends. Suddenly his ears perked as two cats pushed their way through the bush.

The first was a pale sandy she cat with darker tan-cream tabby stripes and white paws. Her eyes were a bright blue colour and she had a graceful appearance. The second was a ginger tabby tomcat with crisp green eyes and a light ginger star like make on the side of his head.

"Oakheart" The she and tom said, dipping their heads swiftly "Bluestar"

"Greetings Brightshine, Firestar" Oakheart meowed, nodding his brown tabby head.

Bluestar looked slowly up, an unreadable expression in her eyes. Oakheart looked down as she greeted the two cats. Brightshine sat by Oakheart under the tree, Firestar sat on Bluestar's right and talked to the old Thunderclan leader.

A few moments later, four more cats padded over. A silver-grey tabby tom with pale blind blue eyes call Jayfeather. A brown tabby tom called Bramblestar, his star marking on his chest. A darkish light grey tom with a dark stripe running down his back called Graystripe and a silver tabby with bright blue eyes called Silverstream.

They all sat in a circle under the tree, muttering their greetings. Oakheart glanced at Bluestar who seemed to be in her own world, no expression on her face. Oakheart was worried about her. Since-they had decided on creating four new clans in the old territory, Lightningclan, Nightclan, Streamclan and Galeclan, Bluestar had been very... distracted. Oakheart worried about the shecat.

"Now" Firestar spoke up " What do we do about the two legs going to the clans?"

"Send an omen for the clans?" Graystripe suggested, tilting his head.

"Hmm but how would we do so?" Oakheart asked, tilting his head and wondering.

What would be the best way to tell them of the humans?

"How about 'Twenty Twolegs at apprentice age. Will be coming to save the day. The clans will be in saved unless If the humans fail their task and make a mess?" Brightshine asked.

"Not bad, we will need some time to decided but shall we send an omen of leave them be?" Oakheart meowed, nodding to the newest Starclan warrior.

"We should send them an omen. Warning them of danger" Bluestar said and every one looked at her.

"Then I guess it's decided. We shall send an omen. An omen of the dangers of incorrect choices" Oakheart concluded and the cats nodded, murmuring broke out amongst them.

Oakheart however, stayed quiet. His head was tilted to the sky as he wondered. Would their lives be the same again.....