Chapter 14- Library

Sorry guys if there is a lot of mistakes as for I'm using a new keyboard and I'm not used to the placement of the keys. I'll try and fix them but sorry if I miss a few. Enjoy the chapter tho!!

Draco's POV:

The only reason I wanted to go to the library is to find a book that might help shed some light onto why and how Harry, who is a first year, can do the hardest spell ever. I had been looking for a book that could help for about 5 minutes when Irma Prince found me.

"Hello Mr Malfoy, can I help you find the book you are looking for?" see inquired as she approached me.

"I think so, I'm looking for a book that might help me learn about what its takes to do a patronus? Like all the skills needed?" I knew better than to just ask why Harry could do it cause I knew it wasn't normal so i needed to sound like a curious first year who was a goody two shoes.

"I have to clue why someone your age would be looking for a book like that as for you would have to be a very, and I mean very powerful wizard to be able to that at your age. But i wont question you about it. They are found just over here" with that she started walking off to show me where the books where.

When I got to the section the first book that caught my eye was one that on the spine said 'A book about the youngest wizards to produce a full patronus", so of course I grabbed that and then to lessen suspicion I grabbed one that looked to be about what your patronus means. I booked the books out in my name for the night and then headed to the Great Hall with the books shrunk and in my pocket.

Harry's POV:

When I got to the Great Hall I found that Draco hadn't came back so I sat in between Blaise and Pansy and we all started to eat. I had been in the Great Hall for about ten minutes before Draco returned I had been waiting for him to return to be able to tell them what I had found out from Salzar.

"When we head back for the common room I want to say the password!" I blurted out just as Draco was about to sit down. They all broke out laughing as they had no clue as to why I would want to do it so badly, but there were no complaints.

After eating we headed to the wall and they all turned to me.

"So I'll tell you the back story first, I got to tell wall and i remembered that I don't know the password, well see that empty portrait. well salzar came and told me that there is an even stronger password and that I can do it. I just had to imagine something and it will open."

"Enough of the talk I want to see it!" Pansy butted in.

"Okay", and with that i thought of a snake and said open.

"Abna.."

The wall opened and I walked through but they all stood frozen. I didn't know why but I was soon going to find out.