Chapter 17- St. Mungo's

Sorry guys I've found myself stuck with this book for a while but thanks to KyanaKnight , who gave me a tip. I now have ideas so lets get going. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

Nothing really happened for the next few weeks, until Harry ran into someone he never thought he would see walking in the halls of Hogwarts, The Minister Of Magic himself, Cornelius Fudge.

"Ah just the boy I needed to see. Come with me Harry" Fudge started once he realised who Harry was.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are you taking me sir?"

"St. Mungo's", and with that he walked off.

Harry knew that St. Mungo's was the wizard hospital, but why did he need to go there, and most of all, why was Fudge the one taking him there.

~~At St. Mungo's ~~

Harry's POV:

When we got to St. Mungo's Fudge took me to an old empty room. It looked a bit like a torture room or a duelling room. When I walked in the room I found in a dark corner an old wizard and a snake.

"Why am I here master?" The snake asked the old man, but little did the snake know that I could hear it too.

"Hello old friend, now I have been told that this boy here, Harry Potter. Can talk to snakes and is quite fluent at parseltounge and you are the only one left in England who can speak parseltounge."

"Well there are a few tests I can do for you Fudge. Or should I call you Minister?" The old wizard replied.

"Fudge is fine. I'll be back in 5 rotations of the stars to see how you are going."

This talk I knew was code that was just between the two because the old wizard was startled by the use of this talk but knew what he meant.

"Now that it's just us two. Look at the snake and say 'Hello, what's your name?', and I'll see if I can see if it's parseltounge and tell me what my snake replies. Okay?"

"Okay." Then I just stared at the snake, right in the eyes. "Hellos, what's yours names?"

"Mys names is anguis. What's yours names?"

"Harrys potters", looking up from the snake I saw that the old man looked like he was on deaths door. "Are you all right?"

"I am fine young man it's just I didn't think you would be able to but the thing that is shocking me the most is the reason why you are able to speak parseltounge but to be sure I just have to call a friend and take you to Gringotts".

"Okay but I have a class at school in twenty minutes".

"I've already notified Dumbledore as for your absence in classes", Fudge replied as he walked into the room.

I know it's been a big while since I last posted but I've just had a heap to do and I have been struggling with writers block but I'm back to writing. Love you guys lots and hope you enjoyed. Until next time.

Xx