Time to get pranked everyone!

(Haha, sry for da late update. I just thought that I should get a break for a while. Plus guys don't mind it right? Anyways enjoy! Also sry for not being that good in writing narratives and stuff.)

Shuichi stood at the school gate, reading his novel. He looked up when he heard footsteps to see Angie, the artist of the class Shuichi was in. "Oh hey Angie" Shuichi called out to her as he waved. Angie waved "Yahoo!" she responded. Shuichi started to look at Angie to get a clue on which topic to start. "Angie, what are you painting today?" He said as he moved his eyes away from the paintbrush in Angie's hand. "No, no. Atua's the one. You should ask him" Angie looked at Shuichi really closely, making him uncomfortable. Kokichi walked out of the school to see Angie bothering Shuichi, a whole group of students were walking through the school gate. Kokichi pouted as he ran towards Shuichi.

Kokichi crossed hims arms as he continued pouting at Shuichi as Shuichi stared at him. "Oh hey Kokichi..." Shuichi waved anxiously. Angie looked at Kokichi and smiled "Nyahaha! Atua says that I should go now! Bye-onara!" Angie started to wave her hands in the air as she entered in the school. "So Kokichi, are we going to enter in the school now?" Shuichi said, trying the forget about what had happened. Kokichi stopped pouting "What else are we supposed to do?" He replied as he grabbed Shuichi's hand and dragged him all the way till they reached the classroom. 

"Nehehe!~ Kokichi let go of Shuichi's hand. "It's a bad idea to go into the classroom now!~ So we should wait until everyone's in!~" Kokichi put a finger onto his lips. "But, I should really keep lips closed" He said as a smirk formed onto his face. Tenko then happened to come by, "What are you planning, you degenerates!" Shuichi and Kokichi turned their heads towards Tenko. "Ooh!~ Look at who it is!~ It's little Miss Degenerate!~" Kokichi started giggling. "Nyeh, Tenko you should stop..." Himiko grabbed lazily on Tenko's arm and tugged it.

Kokichi started walking to Shuichi. "Nehehe!~ Tenko's such a Tsundere!~" He whispered into Shuichi's ear. "But Himiko!" Tenko yelled out as she turned her head towards the small magician, not knowing that Kokichi had move. Tenko took a breathe out. "Alright I'll spare you two degenerates" She stopped as she glared. "I only am doing this because Himiko told me to" She held onto Himiko tightly, hugging her like a plushy doll. The two boys can literally see her squeezing the breathe out of poor Himiko as they entered into the classroom.

Kokichi started walking to the door and stood there. "Now let's wait for the bell!~" Kokichi was smiling devilishly. Shuichi had a bad feeling, not knowing what Kokichi was planning. The bell went but Kokichi still didn't do anything. It was until they both saw the teacher yawning in the hallway. Kokichi walked over to Shuichi, "Nehehe!~ You see the teacher has always been like this!~" Shuichi's eyes widened, he finally knew what Kokichi was planning. After the teacher entered in, Kokichi ran towards a rope that blends into the background and pulled it. Shuichi heard the teacher say in a enthusiastic voice that was the complete opposite of the sleepy teacher they saw earlier "Good morn-" A sound of screaming was heard inside the classroom as Kokichi started howling in laughter. Shuichi slammed open the door to see if what he thought was going to happen was true.