Everything's hard to understand

The most of the students and the teacher started to look at their uniforms in disgust as the slimy substance covered their bodies. Ryoma didn't look disgusted as he looked down at his clothing and pulled his black hat. The teacher reached to the substance and pulled it, only to rip it from its entire body. It was clearly slime that someone in the class made to pull a prank on them. 

Many eyes moved over to Kokichi who was still laughing at them. Tenko's face started twitching in anger as Himiko just stared blankly down at her hands. Kirumi was starting to lose her composure as she tried getting the slime off her head. Everyone in the room except for Shuichi was mad at Kokichi for pulling another prank at them.

"Oh my bad!~ I forgot you guys don't like being pranked!~" Kokichi said after he finally stopped laughing. He grinned at the frustrated faces coming from his classmates as he walked to his desk. Shuichi stared at him, confused as to how he had accomplished to do the prank. He looked up the ceiling to see buckets tied up to the lights. He seriously planned it through.... Huh.... Shuichi wasn't sure on how to react at how the prank had been set up. He turned his eyes back to Kokichi.

Shuichi couldn't help but smile, he certainly likes all the attention he's getting. The teacher was standing there, (her or his) hand formed into fists as a sign of anger and so Kokichi had another detention session to attend to later. The students had to change their clothing except for Shuichi and Kokichi so they spend some time getting dressed up in the clothes that the school provided for them. 

Shuichi started to take out his novel to read while Kokichi was busy being scolded. Shuichi wasn't sure why Kokichi pulled a prank, knowing that he will get a detention which Kokichi worried about. I'll never understand him. Shuichi shook his head.

Kaede came over to Shuichi in a normal high school P.E uniform, "He's always been like this" Kaede said with an annoyed smile. "He's also one of the reasons why the principal of the school decided to add the detention rule to this school." Kaede explained to Shuichi. Shuichi looked at her, understanding what she was saying as he started to sweat. "I get it..." He started to laugh nervously. (You guys see, most Japanese schools don't have detention as their rule cause the students were taught to behave at their first time at school so I included dat part. You guys probably know this but I'm just explaining.) 

"Ok then..." The teacher said in an exhausted tone as (she or he) looked around the classroom wearing rather plain clothes. (She or he) took a breathe in and out, apparently still annoyed about what had happened. "Let's start the class." (He or she) took out the book (she or he) needed to start the lesson. 

Kokichi looked out of the window and giggled a bit about what had happened earlier as Shuichi turned his head to the back of the classroom to check out he's doing.