So.... (Not a chapter)

You guys see, I'm not updating this book again. I'll be honest with myself just this time. This book has always been bothering me. The reason is because I never intended to write this book unlike the game, Another Eden, considering I love the whole story-line in the game. Since I never intended to write this book, I screwed around with the chapters. After all I had no idea on what to write, it's like being a mindless zombie roaming around. It makes this book look pathetic and boring. Like the fact that I never put any suspense in the story. Stories are all about suspense to lure the reader, not making the reader feel bored. I apologize if you guys actually enjoy this story. I honestly wanted to work on my other fanfic that I just recently started. I'm not here to say I'm ending this book. What I'm technically saying is that this book is a complete abomination made out of laziness unlike other people who have been trying so hard on their stories here on Wattpad and not getting much reads at all! Think about those people whom tried so hard! Think about yourself trying very hard on something, to realize that no one cares about it. It's hard for those people. This book is a massive insult to all those people out there, wanting people to read their story for once.