59 We Don't Have A Cat

*Delilah's POV*

      I feel someone shake my shoulder but I don't care. I am way too comfy to move. Not to mention this dream is fantastic. Why is it so fantastic? Well...let's just say that Ryder and I really know how to have a good time. The person shakes me again and I groan. I hate it when people interrupt good dreams!

"Come on angel. We are here." The person says and I recognize the voice as Ryder's. I open my eyes and they adjust to the brightness of the sun. I am currently sitting in the front seat of the rental car we got once we landed. Ryder made us take the private jet so I couldn't get a hint from the airport.

"Where are we?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. Ryder grins and kisses my forehead.

"Get out and you'll see." Ryder responds, his grin growing. Ry helps me out of the car and I look around. I gasp once I recognize where we are at. Ryder took me back to the cabin in Paris. Almost a year ago we were here. Last time we just back together, ended up engaged. And now we are here for our honeymoon.

       "Oh my goodness Ryder! Thank you!" I exclaim as I hug him. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

"Of course angel. Anything for you." He kisses my lips and I grin.

"How about we go get on our bathing suits or nothing at all...and go get into the water?" Ryder asks with a smirk and I grin, wrapping my legs around his waist. We don't even bring any of our stuff into the cabin, Ryder just carries me out to the waterfall. We just make love in the water, enjoying our honeymoon.

********

The sun shines through the window and onto my eyelids. I groan and roll over, so my back is towards the window and I'm on my side. I feel Ryder's arms tighten around me. He must think that I'm having a bad dream or something. That's what usually happens when I have a nightmare.

        "I love you." Ryder whispers in my ear, planting a kiss on my cheek. Now how am I supposed to go back to bed?

      "Good morning, Ry." I tell him as I open my eyes and greet his ocean blue ones. He gives me a grin and runs his hands through my hair.

        "You didn't say 'I love you' back." Ryder whines and I laugh, kissing his lips.

        "I love you." I tell him and he grins.

"Mhm. I get to wake up next to you every morning like this. Next to my beautiful wife."

         "Not every morning."

       "Why do you have to ruin such a perfect moment?!"

      "Because it's good to remind you of reality."

"You can be so irritating and frustrating but I love you so fucking much." Ryder says, moving a strand of hair away from my face.

        "You better love me, considering we are married." I remind him, getting up and hitting him with a pillow. He laughs and grabs my waist, pulling me right on him.

        "Hmm. That's right I did marry you."

         "YOU FORGOT ALREADY?!"

       "I thought it was all a dream. I married the only girl I'm in love with. The only girl I want forever with."

"So cheesy."

"Fuck you."

"Please do." I whisper in his ear, grinding on him a little. He groans and pushes me onto the bed.